Cessna Citation Excel (Model 560XL) for P3D/FSX
*Fully compatible with P3Dv5 however please follow the installation instructions here. Read more...
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D v4, v5*
- File size
- 900 MB
Special Features Version 1.2
- Full FSX, FSX-STEAM, P3D v4.4 (and up) compatible.
- Flight1 GTN 750 and Reality XP GTN 750* integration
- Full PBR textures and materials (Physically Based Rendering ) (P3D v4.4 and up).
- Carenado Primus 1000 avionics systems.
- Updatable database - AIRAC cycle 1601 (January 2016) included.**
- VR ready.
- Real start-up procedures.
- Real XL560 engine sounds, aural warnings, and sound systems.
- Real flight dynamics.
- Cold and Dark start option.
- Takeoff runs and landing real rolling movement effect.
- Custom brakes sound on taxi and landing run.
- HD quality textures (4096 x 4096).
- Customizable panel for controlling windows transparency, instrument reflections, and static elements such as wheel chocks.
- Real behavior compared to the real airplane. Real weight and balance.
- Tested by real pilots.
- Realistic night lights effects on panel and cockpit.
This aircraft does not have a 2D panel.
*Flight1 GTN 750 and Reality XP GTN 750 are sold separately
**You don´t need to have a subscription with Navigraph because this package installs a January 2016 Navigraph database which has all the information you need to perform a flight. But if you want to keep your database up to date you will need a subscription with Navigraph.
Included in the package
- 7 HD liveries.
- 1 HD Carenado and Blank livery
- XL560 Emergency Procedure PDF
- XL560 Normal Procedures PDF
- XL560 Performance Data PDF
- XL560 Reference PDF
- Carenado Primus 1000 PDF
- Recommended Settings (FSX and P3Dv4) PDF
Carenado is a household name in the flight sim industry. If you're bought flight sim payware add-ons before, you've likely heard of Carenado. Founded in 2001 by Fernando Herrera, Carenado has covered aircraft add-ons for FS98 right up to the brand new MSFS release of 2020. Carenado is based in Santiago, Chile, and has a team of developers, designers, and 3D modelers.
Known for the prop and turboprop models that they are famous for and have focused on, they also have small business jets in their add-on portfolio too. They have even developed a model for the Dassault Falcon 50EX - likely their largest.
They have received numerous awards and accolations in the flight sim community over the years. Their support team are always on-hand and responses are always answered in timely manner.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.