Cessna Citation CJ2 525A HD Series for FSX/P3D6 reviews
*Fully compatible with P3Dv5 however please follow the installation instructions here. Read more...
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D v2, v3, v4, v5*
- File size
- 382 MB
- Original ProLine21 systems:
- Primary Flight Display (PFD)
- Multi Function Display (MFD)
- Display Control Panel (DCP)
- Course Heading Panel (CHP)
- Course Knob Panel (CKP)
- Mode Select Panel (MSP)
- Flight Management System (FMS)
- Autopilot Panel (APP)
- Updatable Navigraph database
- Full FSX and P3D v3.0 compatible.
NOTE : You don´t need to have a subscription with Navigraph because this products comes with an October 2013 Navigraph database which has all the information you need to perform a flight. But if you want to keep your database up to date you will need a subscription with Navigraph.
- ProLine21 system featuring:
- Two navigation modes: VNAV and NAV
- Flight plan creation based on real procedures
- Weather radar screen
- Situation awareness
- Set different altitudes for different waypoints (VNAV)
- Navigraph database (AIRAC cycle 1310 (October 2013) included)
- Load a departure procedure (SID)
- Load an arrival (STAR)
- Load an approach (RNAV, ILS, VOR, etc.)
- HD quality textures (4096 x 4096)
- Real ground power unit (GPU) simulation feature (with volts indicator)
- Original HQ digital 3D stereo sounds.
- Complete back cabin
- Customizable panel for controlling windows transparency, instrument reflections and static elements such as wheel chocks and sights props.
- Real behavior compared to the real airplane. Real weight and balance. Tested by real pilots.
- Realistic night lights effects on panel and cockpit.
NOTE: This aircraft does not have a 2D panel. Only PFD, MFD, FMS, and autopilot have 2D windows.
Included in the package
- 5 HD liveries.
- 1 HD Blank livery.
- 525A Emergency Procedures PDF.
- 525A Normal Procedures PDF.
- 525A Performance Tables
- Carenado Proline 21 PDF
- Recommended Settings PDF
Carenado is a household name in the flight sim industry. If you're bought flight sim payware add-ons before, you've likely heard of Carenado. Founded in 2001 by Fernando Herrera, Carenado has covered aircraft add-ons for FS98 right up to the brand new MSFS release of 2020. Carenado is based in Santiago, Chile, and has a team of developers, designers, and 3D modelers.
Known for the prop and turboprop models that they are famous for and have focused on, they also have small business jets in their add-on portfolio too. They have even developed a model for the Dassault Falcon 50EX - likely their largest.
They have received numerous awards and accolations in the flight sim community over the years. Their support team are always on-hand and responses are always answered in timely manner.
Rated 3.8/5.0 based on 6 customer reviews
4/5 Verified Purchase
I have had a great time learning and flying this bird so far. I am a prop and gen aviation guy to the core, but when I saw how discounted these biz jets were, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to buy them. I only wish the sale had continued through today, was going to pick up the Phenom 300 and Piper Cheyenne III since I coulda got both of them for the cost of one of them today. maybe there will be another big sale after turkey day, so I highly recommend getting you a Carenado or Alabeo biz jet, they are a lot of fun. The panning of the view is kinda sluggish, but if you turn down your aircraft ultra max scenery settings, it should balance out. Just hoping I don't mysteriously lose functionality of my avionics after a couple months of use like I di with the Carenado King Air 350i
5/5 Verified Purchase
My first virtual jet and did not want a big boy so went for a biz jet. Wow the visuals are amazing, the vc is great and the flight models feels right on take off and landing plus sound is excellent. Carenado have done a great job with these and tits not too bad on the frame rates. Only thing as always is a lack of documentation and with this addon coming with a vnav package and FMS it takes a bit of playing around and getting handy hints off youtube in working out how to file a flight plan. But all that for a little of what it would cost you to buy a PMDG or something so cannot complain. Well worth it. A very sexy virtual biz jet.
Great plane to learn modern electronic controls, but, so far, flying it has not worked out. Views are jumpy and do not scroll smooth, jumps from one point to another. Data input seems sluggish, characters sent come back slow. Am going to reinstall. And am going to take care to not fly after using the SuperBug by VRS. It is a strange bird, and might be leaving a mess behind. Other products have been great, good chance it is me somehow, but even the best make mistakes.
Did not pay that much, got even less. Views are all messed up. Cannot fly when you cannot see. A/P vertical speed knob does not react. I must have gotten the runt of the litter.
5/5 Verified Purchase
Superb modeling by Carenado. Purchased the Garmin GTN 750 at the same time. Great combo. Great package for the money
5/5 Verified Purchase
Great airplane. I love the airplane. the FMC is easy to use and fun to fly
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.