- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D v2, v3, v4, v5*
- File size
- 34 MB
*Fully compatible with P3Dv5 however please follow the installation instructions here.
As a wider part of the Carenado collection, the Cessna 172N Skyhawk II introduces an exciting aircraft for pilots seeing pleasure. This authentic take on one of the more obscure but still popular parts of the wider Cessna line should allow for pilots looking for a thrill and something new to find something terribly impressive waiting for them.
Fully compatible with FSX as well as P3D v2-4, this offers a fine addition to any fan of simulation. This fully standalone package is not an extension for the original C172N; download this, and you can take to the skies in your new Cessna immediately!
As such, the add-on has gone through extensive changes to help make it look just look the aircraft it represents. For many years, this model was seen as one of the most impressive aircraft of the 70s. it soon became a cult classic, and today is a popular model for simulation enthusiasts looking for something a touch different to the norm.
Inside this package, you can enjoy access to the Cessna 172N Skyhawk II, with two special liveries. This comes in both a Rusty Chrome and a Civil Patrol finish, which adds a whole new look to the model. If you are unsure of how to use the Cessna, be sure to look at the Reference documentation and the Normal and Emergency Procedures PDF.
So, pick this up and try out a classic aircraft from the 70s that, to this day, still brings a sparkle to the eye of many a pilot!
- Fully compatible with all standard FSX and P3D editions.
- Polygon optimized to ensure it offers the best possible finish with minimal hardware drain.
- New virtual cockpit makes it easy for even the most specific of pilots to fly the aircraft accurately.
- Fully moving parts helps to add even more detail to the experience. Ailerons, elevators, rudders, flaps and rolling wheels all move to add more life and animation.
- Other animated add-ons include new doors, windows, seats, visors, and antennas for greater realism
- 3D pilot sits in the cockpit area, avoiding the much-maligned ‘ghost plane’ style.
- Realistic lighting effects bounce and spin off the gauges, while improved night lighting adds some much-needed visibility.
- 2D paneling makes sure you can easily use and read just about any feature you could need up in the air.
- Authentic aircraft behavior, based on as much real data could possibly be collected to make each flight as safe as possible.
- ·Real weight and balance should make it easy for pilots to test and know the aircraft’ capabilities.