Cessna U206G Stationair 6 II for FSX
Compatibility: Microsoft Flight Simulator X Filesize: 55MB Read more...
C U206G Stationair 6 II Regular, Amphibian and Cargo FSX
DEVELOPED ONLY FOR FSX. SUPPORTS SP2, ACCELERATION PACK and DX10.
New FSX features:
- external dynamic shadows
- internal dynamic shadows on VC
- normal mapping
- specular mapping and bloom lights
- IFR certification
- Toggle rear seats
- Cargo with Safety Mesh Bags
- high wing
- tricycle landing gear
- 12 variations with 3 different models (Amphibian Bush-Amphibian Extreme Sports-Cargo Pack without Pant Wheels-Cargo Pack with Pant Wheels-Regular version 8 variations)
- maximum details and realistic 2 textures kit.
- Interactive virtual cockpit
- Full moving parts: Ailerons, elevators, rudders, water rudders and retracting gears(Amphibian version), flaps and trim tab
- Rolling Wheels
- Opening doors
- Opening pilot's window
- Navigation lights, beacons, landing lights
- Full dynamic effects (shines over the body and panel, nightlights)
- Dynamic shine and reflections
- Custom Sounds
- Transparent windows
- 3D modeled full pilot’s animation and cockpit area
- Real Propeller
- Many details as: pitot pressure chamber,antennas, chocks, pitot tube cover... etc.
- Custom panel and gauges (Includes the new Fuel Computer Gauge and NAVOMATIC 300A Autopilot)
- Built-in Zoom Gauges and digital readout features
- Realistic light effects on gauges
- Custom wing’s shadow at VC
- window’s reflections
- Nightlight effects on panel
- Toggle yoke at VC
- Normal Checklist – Emergency Checklist – Performance information – Realistic performance based on documents and experimented 206’s pilots observations...and our own experience on real flight and MSFS.
- Similar behavior compared with the actual airplane.
- Real weight and balance.
Carenado is a household name in the flight sim industry. If you're bought flight sim payware add-ons before, you've likely heard of Carenado. Founded in 2001 by Fernando Herrera, Carenado has covered aircraft add-ons for FS98 right up to the brand new MSFS release of 2020. Carenado is based in Santiago, Chile, and has a team of developers, designers, and 3D modelers.
Known for the prop and turboprop models that they are famous for and have focused on, they also have small business jets in their add-on portfolio too. They have even developed a model for the Dassault Falcon 50EX - likely their largest.
They have received numerous awards and accolations in the flight sim community over the years. Their support team are always on-hand and responses are always answered in timely manner.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.