Cessna 172SP Skyhawk for X-Plane1 reviews
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- X-Plane 11 Only
- File size
- 400 MB
- Version 1.1
- Only for X-Plane 11
- Fully VR compatible
- Full PBR (Superb material shines and reflections)
- Updated X-Plane default G1000
- Specially designed engine dynamics for XP11.
- Flight physics optimized for XP11 standards.
- Ground handling adapted for XP11 ground physics.
- Physically Based Rendering materials and textures throughout.
- PBR materials authored with industry-standard software used by the film and gaming industries.
- Goodway Compatible.
- Realistic behavior compared to the real airplane. Realistic weight and balance. Tested by several pilots for maximum accuracy.
Included in the package
- 5 HD liveries.
- 1 HD blank texture.
- C172SP G1000 Normal Procedures PDF.
- C172SP G1000 Emergency Procedures PDF.
- C172SP G1000 Performance tables PDF.
- C172SP G1000 Reference PDF.
- Recommended Settings XPLANE 11 PDF.
Rated 4.0/5.0 based on 1 customer reviews
4/5 Verified Purchase
Hi, a really neat aircraft. Nice to do the walkaround and check the exterior. Also nice to feel the resistance while taxiing tight corners. Just two questions; how to remove the yoke? How can you walk around the aircraft freely?