Beechcraft 1900D HD Series for X-Plane1 reviews
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- X-Plane 11
- File size
- 430 MB
The Beechcraft 1900D is now available for X-Plane 11 users. Uplifted and improved to meet new modern standards, this offers X-Plane 11 owners the chance to try out a very popular aircraft. Now complete with full Physically Based Rendering, this offers a much more impressive shine and momentary look to the aircraft. Using the new X-Plane 11 standards, the Beechcraft 1900D now looks as impressive as it arguably ever has in a virtual setting.
Alongside a whole host of new features, the Beechcraft 1900D arrives with 5 HD liveries to pick from. This includes a blank HD livery, with various PDF documentation for usage and better control.
Users can make use of recommended settings, as well as EFIS and EVSI X-Plane manuals. Each manual will deliver a much more complete, satisfying flight experience. From new performance tables and procedural checklist assistance, users are recommended to read over these PDF documents before stepping into the cockpit of this particular model.
- Designed to match X-Plane 11 standards, the Beechcraft 1900D is now far more like it’s real self. New engine dynamics are utilized to make every flight feel as engaging as is possible.
- Flight physics are now taken into account using the rules of X-Plane 11, leading to a far more realistic and engrossing flight experience.
- Ground handling is now adjusted to fit with X-Plane 11 standards. This makes the aircraft feel as challenging – and rewarding – as it should.
- Physically Based Rendering features help to make the aircraft look as realistic as possible, with impressive shines and reflections from materials helping to add to the realism.
- PBR materials make use of industry-standard software that is used in the commercial gaming and movie industry, creating a very realistic and impressive visual style.
- Fully FPS-friendly add-ons improve functionality, too, including the X-Plane GNS530.
- New weather effects give a new sense of realism to the aircraft, altering how you handle the aircraft when in the sky.
- VR-compatible click spots included for those who wish to use X-Plane 11 with a VR headset.
- This add-on is fully Goodway compatible, too.
- Authentic flight behavior helps to make every flight feel as challenging as one would expect.
- Authentic flight balance, too, adds a greater sense of challenge to managing the aircraft in-flight.
- Fully tested by pilots to help maximize accuracy, this release comes with a seal of approval from real pilots.
- Dynamic loading and unloading of all 3D parts via dynamic plug-in logic help to keep FPS rates as high as possible without diluting the flight experience.
Rated 5.0/5.0 based on 1 customer reviews
5/5 Verified Purchase
Amazing detail, excellent flying, just 1st class, excellent what more can one say, carry on with the good work please, kindest regards Howie