Beechcraft B-1900D PT6 Pilot Edition Sound Pack for FSX/P3D
As a hugely popular aircraft, the Beechcraft B-1900D has been in service since 1984 and has a very good service history. Part of that success, though, comes from the use of its impressive engines. This makes use of powerful engines to help boost performance over previous editions of the aircraft. Read more...
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition and Prepar3D (all versions including v4)
- File size
- 73 MB
- Turbine Sound Studios
Sound Pack Compatibility Note: This sound pack will work with any aircraft model, both freeware or payware in FSX and P3D.
Powered using two powerful P&W PT6A-67D turboprop engines, this delivers an impressive flat rate horsepower of 953 kW. In true Beechcraft fashion, this helps to give the aircraft the pulling power that it needs to ensure it can fulfill its duties as a government and military-grade aircraft. On top of this, it’s often used in both freight and cargo transport.
This add-on by Turbine Sound Studios does an exceptional job of making sure that the engines finally sound as loud as they should. Their immense power and strength allow these engines to make a notable difference to the atmosphere when flying. Not only does this help to make sure that the aircraft is capable of flying its 600-mile limit, but it makes sure every mile sounds as realistic and as authentic as possible.
For those who are looking to find a popular 19-seat aircraft to fly with the right kind of engine sounds, the Beechcraft B-1900D, powered by the P&W PT6A-67D makes a fine choice. Designed to work with FSX and P3D standards, this makes sure that you can make use of the 60+ new sounds included across the package.
If you feel like your flights could use a touch more atmosphere, this helps to add that extra energy and verve to the sound your aircraft makes without fail. Designed to work with the Carenado model for the Beechcraft 1900D model, this should also work with most other models of the aircraft, delivering a solution that sounds good and performs to a high standard.
- High-quality start-up and shutdown sound make sure you can hear the aircraft react accordingly to your movements.
- External engine sounds and internal image sounds further improves the level of immersion felt in both cockpit and third person views.
- Wind sounds will make sure that you can hear the environment as you go, vastly improving the quality of the atmosphere that you feel within the cockpit.
- Various new environmental sounds play, too, meaning that you need to be more alert and attentive – the sounds you hear will tell you just as much as what you see.
- New and improved sounds at both a far-off distance and with dynamic ranges will really improve the way that you fly, creating a visible difference to the in-flight atmosphere.
- Many other new minor sounds are included to help make sure the atmosphere in the cockpit and outside can feel much more immersive.
- Sounds made specific to the PT6A-67D engine ensures every sound is specific to the hardware itself.
About Turbine Sound Studios
Turbine Sound Studios (TSS) are true masters in creating sound packs for flight sim aircraft add-ons. Known in the industry for the finest cockpit and external sounds. Founded by Christoffer Petersen and based in Denmark, they are true innovators in creating realistic flight sim cockpit sounds.
Their products are captured from the real-world aircraft counterparts using professional recording and editing techniques.
Their sound add-ons can be used on any aircraft model - both freeware or payware. They have focused on FSX and Prepar3D over the years but we are sure they will begin to remaster their creations for the new 2020 release of Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.