Whiteman AFB Scenery for FSX/P3D
SDB Whiteman AFB for P3d v4/ v3, FSX & FSX-SE. Read more...
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D v3/v4
- File size
- 62 MB
- Team SDB
The scenery consists of:
- Full complement of custom built hangars and support buildings
- Weapons storage area and technical site
- Operational night lighting
- Dynamic night lighting in Prepar3D v4
- AI B-2A, C-130, C-5A, KC-135R, and C-21A aircraft
- Static B-2A, A-10A, T-38, and UH-60 helicopters (AH-64 proxy)
- The static aircraft and AI densities are scalable to suit most systems.
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP w/SP2 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X/SP2/Acceleration or Flight Simulator X Gold
- Dovetail Games FSX-SE
- Lockheed Martin Prepar3D
- CPU 2.4Ghz or better
- 2Gb RAM Minimum
- 512 MB DX9 or DX10 Graphics Card or better
- 30 MB hard disk space for download, 209 MB for installation
Team SDB generously donates a portion of revenues from its products to UK Help for Heroes.
About Team SDB
Team SDB, a joint effort from developers based in the UK and USA but primarily consisting of Mike Dews in the UK and Frank Safranek in the USA have been developing flight simulator scenery add-ons for over a decade. Originally beginning with work published by Alphasim (Phil Perrott) also known for Virtavia, they now release independantly.
Team SDB generally focus on UK/US airfields, airbases and military precenses and bring them to life as scenery add-ons in the simulators. They have released many titles that have been well received by the community compatible with a range of simulators such FS2004, FSX and Prepar3D. They also have other projects releases such as aircraft carrier add-ons compatible with the latest sims.
Team SDB also hope to remaster and release their scenery add-on portfolio for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS) 2020 release.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.