- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D
- File size
- 28 MB
It's late 1944 and 462 & 466 Sqns RAAF are in residence at Driffield. With the threat of air raids diminished with the Allied advance the blackout is now relaxed a little and street lighting is allowed.
The scenery consists of:
- Seasonally changing ground textures
- Operational night lighting
- Full compliment of custom built hangars and support buildings
- Weapons storage area and technical site
- Navaids: NDB Driffield (DR) at 390.0 kHz
- AI Handley Page Halifax B Mk III night bombers in RAAF 462 Squadron and 466 Squadron markings -- depart on missions at 19:17 (462 Sqn) and 19:47 (466 Sqn) and return at 02:56. Target is classified but smoked sausages won't be on the breakfast menu tomorrow.
- Static Handley Page Halifax B Mk III night bombers
- Static Hawker Hurricane and de Havilland Mosquito
- The static aircraft and AI densities are scaleable to suit most systems.
Note: The AI aircraft are not "flyable" and along with the static models may not be compatible with DX10 preview.