Free RAF Davidstow Moor Scenery for FSX/P3D1 reviews
Courtesy of Team SDB this scenery of RAF Davidstow Moor is available for Microsoft Flight Simulator X and Prepar3D and is based on the layout of the military facility in 1944 with Armstrong Whitworth Whitleys, Bristol Beaufighters, Lockheed Hudsons, Supermarine Spitfires, and Vickers Wellingtons operating out of the facility. Read more...
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (all versions inc. Steam Edition), Prepar3D v4, v5
- File size
- 168 MB
- Team SDB
There has been a certain amount of artistic license involved with the buildings, but they are definitely typical and authentic representations of the buildings of the era. All of the hangars and supporting buildings have been reproduced, and the operational and dynamic night lighting further brings the base to life.
- Reproduction of RAF Davidstow at its 1944 layout
- Authentic representations of buildings of the era
- Hangars and support buildings included
- Operational and dynamic night lighting
- Features AI and static Bristol Beaufighters and Vickers Wellington IC and static Armstrong Whitworth Whitleys, Lockheed Hudsons, and Supermarine Spitfires
- Note – users should ensure that Dynamic Lighting is enabled under Options – General - Lighting
About Team SDB
Team SDB, a joint effort from developers based in the UK and USA but primarily consisting of Mike Dews in the UK and Frank Safranek in the USA have been developing flight simulator scenery add-ons for over a decade. Originally beginning with work published by Alphasim (Phil Perrott) also known for Virtavia, they now release independantly.
Team SDB generally focus on UK/US airfields, airbases and military precenses and bring them to life as scenery add-ons in the simulators. They have released many titles that have been well received by the community compatible with a range of simulators such FS2004, FSX and Prepar3D. They also have other projects releases such as aircraft carrier add-ons compatible with the latest sims.
Team SDB also hope to remaster and release their scenery add-on portfolio for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS) 2020 release.
Rated 3.0/5.0 based on 1 customer reviews
3/5 Verified Purchase
It went in to P3D v5 but did not fit level with Orbx T.E. G.B. scenery the AI aircraft showed up well.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.