- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Prepar3D (v4 only)
- File size
- 35 MB
For anyone who uses P3D v4, you might find that performance can lag. When performance drops in a simulator such as P3D, it can be fatal. With FSPS P3D v4 Booster Live 2018, though, you can make such performance drop-offs a thing of the past with one simple tool.
Unlike other boosters and performance balancers, this is entirely user-friendly. There is no need to do any kind of editing, coding, adjusting or any other kind of high-end editing. There is little opportunity to damage or weaken your P3D experience. In fact, all you need to do is move a bar.
With P3D v4 Booster Live 2018, you get a single bar. It works like this:
- If you move the bar to 0%, then your PC will push all resources to graphical improvement. This means that your simulator will look to really make P3D v4 look better than ever before.
- Or, if you move the bar to 100%, you get the opposite. P3D v4 will dial back every graphical feature to help make sure that you can see an immense improvement in frames per second.
With this, you can quickly find the happy balance. With P3D, it’s easy to find that the visuals are not to your liking, or performance is mediocre. This makes it very easy for you to get over this problem. Simply:
- Startup P3D, and then start up P3D v4 Booster Live 2018.
- Once it has started up, start moving the bar around.
- This is live time, so you will get an instant response.
- Move around to find the happy medium that suits the performance level that you are happy with.
- Try out the new graphical improvements and see how old P3D images can be optimized.
Control frames per second issues and make sure that you can get a much clearer performance. Or, see how P3D looks when the potential of the engine is pushed to the very limits. Either way, this will make getting the most out of P3D v4 Booster Live 2018 so much easier for you!
- With P3D v4 Booster Live 2018, you can live-time adjustments to P3D.
- This allows you to use its direct connection for instant feedback.
- No need to adjust or edit any kind of configuration files or adjust anything permanently.
- Improve FPS by up to 200%, making the whole performance much smoother.
- Or, optimize visual performance to previously unseen levels in P3D.