- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition Only and Base Package Here
- File size
- 51 MB
While it might not be the most instantly recognizable model, the Douglas A-4 Skyhawk holds a unique reputation within aviation. Many fans of FSX: Steam Edition who own the original Virtavia model can account for just how fun it is to fly. However, for those who want a little more, this Douglas A-4 Skyhawk really adds a new level of detail. By introducing new exterior flight models, cockpits and tailored flight dynamic systems, this builds on what the original offers and adds to it in a major way.
If you are a fan of the original Douglas A-4 Skyhawk by Virtavia, this add-on for the FSX: Steam Edition will make sure you can get even more bang for your buck. With so many new add-ons and improvements, this makes flying the 1950s classic aircraft even more enjoyable than before!
Please note that you must own the base model of the Virtavia Douglas A-4 Skyhawk. If you do not own this, you must install the base package first. This then overwrites file for the base model; otherwise, this package is unusable.
By installing this add-on package for the Skyhawk, you make sure that you add much more to your flight simulation experience. Users of this add-on will find that their FSX: Steam Edition version of the Douglas A-4 Skyhawk now includes:
- 25 awesome new models, each one building on the Skyhawk a touch and adding that extra bit of personal adjustment, making it easy to find the Skyhawk you like most.
- 25 new cockpit models are included, too, with each one adding a small but significant change to utterly transform how it feels to sit in the cockpit of this particular aircraft.
- 21 new flight dynamic loadouts were developed, too each of these can be used to help make sure that every flight feels more engaging and specific to your own needs.
- A host of new liveries, including classic options based on the USN, USMC, RAAF as well as the Blue Angels and, of course, the famous Top Gun themes from the hit movie.
- A new APG-53A radar unit is included, too, each with numerous new modes to try out and functions that you might not find on many other aircraft.
- New bomb, missile and tank loadouts, each one giving you even more control over the kind of carnage that you create as you take off.
- All new features come with impressive 2048 x 2048 pixels bump-mapped textures, adding a unique personality and shine to every new model and cockpit.