Cessna 441 Conquest II for FSX/P3D1 reviews
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D v2/v3/v4
- File size
- 401 MB
For many flight simulation users, the Cessna brand of aircraft is among the first you will learn to fly. One of the more advanced and challenging Cessna models, though, is the Cessna 441 Conquest II. First introduced in 1975, it was a major part of the Cessna program and was under production from 1977-1988. While it is still in use today to some extent, it’s mostly an aircraft consigned to history. For many, though, it was a major part of corporate and charter flight for civilians.
If you are using FSX, FSX: Steam Edition of P3D, then you will get use out of this Cessna 441 Conquest II add-on. You can now take to the skies in a hugely enjoyable aircraft, and take on various aviation challenges in an aircraft unburdened with the limitations of simulation.
Attention to detail is ever important, and this add-on ensures nothing is left out.
- Fully compatible with FSX, FSX: Steam Edition and P3D versions 2-4.
- A highly impressive take on the Cessna 441 Conquest II, with a model and cockpit designed to be as close to the real thing as is possible.
- Rich texturing adds attention to detail to every part of the aircraft, whilst making sure that signs of usage exist to avoid the aircraft feeling brand new.
- Impressive material shines and reflections help to create an authentic looking aircraft, with realistic shine and reflections inside and outside the cockpit.
- Various new sounds added, too, from knobs clicking and moving to various other atmospheric sounds.
- Flight behavior adjusted and improved with rigorous testing to ensure that flights can feel as realistic and as challenging as is possible.
- Wear and tear signs included, with windows and blades shining/scratching as time goes on.
- Full integration for Flight1 GTN 750 and RealityXP GNS530 (sold separately, GNS530 for FSX only). Also offers compatibility with GNS530 from Alabeo.
- Cold and Dark start-up options to help make sure you can take off into the skies in the way you are most comfortable.
- FSX users can also enjoy a new Stormscope weather display to help further tailor the path of your flight.
Rated 5.0/5.0 based on 1 customer reviews
very good nice plane