Cessna 340 II for X-Plane
When looking to the potential new aircraft you could use for X-Plane 11, the classic Cessna 340 II is a must-have. A staple aircraft since the 1970s, the Cessna 340 II has become a very popular aircraft for simulators and for real pilots. While manufacturing may have stopped some 30 years ago, you can still enjoy hopping into the cockpit of one of these excellent aircraft using X-Plane 11. Read more...
- X-Plane 11
- File size
- 460 MB
This is one of the most common aircraft of its era and was once an almost obvious sight in the skies above airfields and similar. This version, entirely made for X-Plane 11, delivers a fully VR compatible aircraft that you can use to enjoy aviation from a whole new angle. It's a must-have for those who want to fly an aircraft that is authentic and pays close attention to the details which matter: an authentic, modern take on an old classic.
This has been tested by numerous professional pilots to make sure that the accuracy and attention to detail are just right. With all manner of small changes made to help bring the major features to life, this is a happy blend of the minor and major to help create an authentic, endearing aviation experience in a vintage aircraft.
- Highly impressive X-Plane 11 exclusive aircraft that provides a fully VR-ready experience.
- Fully compatible with key add-ons such as RealityXP's GTN750 third-party tool.
- Works with X-Plane GNS430 without harming fame rates or limiting performance.
- The fps-friendly logic system allows for high standards of realism without performance dips.
- Fully PBR, ensuring that the aircraft carries the highest standard of material shines and reflections.
- Rich attention to detail on all textures and materials creates the most lifelike, authentic experience imaginable.
- Designed to work specifically with the new XP11 engine dynamics and flight physics systems.
- Ground handling rules have changed in XP11 and this add-on follows the new physics engine closely.
- Fully Goodway compatible.
- Makes use of authentic aviation behavior to make sure that the aircraft provides the best performance.
- New and improved weight and balance of the aircraft adds another consideration when you are flying.
- 4 extremely high-quality HD standard liveries which mimic real-life Cessna liveries.
- 1 HD blank texture which can be adapted and used in any way that you choose.
- New 340 Normal and Emergency Procedures PDF to help manage the aircraft in the sky.
- C340 Quick Reference Table PDF to help keep your flight experience on-point.
- C340 Fuel System Description PDF to help you learn a crucial part of flying a Cessna.
- Recommended Settings PDF to help you get the most out of your XP11 experience.
Carenado is a household name in the flight sim industry. If you're bought flight sim payware add-ons before, you've likely heard of Carenado. Founded in 2001 by Fernando Herrera, Carenado has covered aircraft add-ons for FS98 right up to the brand new MSFS release of 2020. Carenado is based in Santiago, Chile, and has a team of developers, designers, and 3D modelers.
Known for the prop and turboprop models that they are famous for and have focused on, they also have small business jets in their add-on portfolio too. They have even developed a model for the Dassault Falcon 50EX - likely their largest.
They have received numerous awards and accolations in the flight sim community over the years. Their support team are always on-hand and responses are always answered in timely manner.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.