Cessna 195 Businessliner for FSX/P3D2 reviews
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D including v4
- File size
- 146 MB
- HD Textures
- Superb material shines and reflections.
- Fairing/no fairing option
- Volumetric side view prop effect
- Gauges reflections
- Windows scratches and Blades shines
- High quality 3D model and textures.
- Blank texture for creating your own designs.
- Realistic behavior
- With/without fairings option
Rated 3.0/5.0 based on 2 customer reviews
1/5 Verified Purchase
I'm sorry not impressed. The plane is detailed well but you cannot even adjust the pitch . Even when I go into the FSX steam strings menu and try to custom set autopilot settings they don't take . Have a tech support question put in a week ago still no reply. It's a shame because albeo is a great rendering but the plane is useless to me and feel like I've pretty much wasted my money.
5/5 Verified Purchase
I really like the looks of this Cessna oldie. I like the way it feels good in the air. As always I am happy that Fly Away Simulation and SIMSHACK work together to let their products be known in the flight sim world. I kind lean to Cessna planes since I retired from that company after 43 years of spinning spinner domes for most of their prop planes.