Boeing 737-300 CFM-56-3b Sound Pack for FSX/P3D
While most parts of flying a Boeing 737 can be quite fun, a major part of the enjoyment stems from the sound. The sound of the famous CFM56-3 engine kicking into life is part of the pleasure of flying an aircraft like this. the CFM56-3 turbofan, after all, was made specifically for use with the Boeing 737 family of aircraft. These short to medium range aircraft are hugely popular among flight simulation fans and will be even more popular when you fly with the right sounds. Read more...
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition and Prepar3D (all versions including v4)
- File size
- 48 MB
- Turbine Sound Studios
Sound Pack Compatibility Note: This sound pack will work with any aircraft model, both freeware or payware in FSX and P3D.
Thanks to Turbine Sound Studios, you can now take-off and fly around the skies with a much more realistic experience. Many parts of the aircraft sounds were adjusted to help make sure that it fits with the popular CFM engine range. this will help to make sure you can really hear that efficiency from the engine, making sure that you can get the maximum out of your flights using this particular aircraft.
Tanks to their low-pressure turbines, they offer a rather interesting kind of sound experience compared to other turbofan engines. You should immediately notice that when you are in the cockpit, with this sound package contributing to a massive change to the sounds you can hear. If you like to fly the Boeing 737, make sure that it sounds just right with these CFM56-3 sound pack additions.
- A hugely impressive and accurate take on the CFM56-3 engine. It’s got all of the right sounds, captured up-close and personal for the best possible sounds.
- High quality, crisp sounds make it much easier for you to enjoy a far more educational experience from the cockpit, with every sound having a context when heard.
- New and improved real gear sounds which will help you to fully understand what it sounds like from the cockpit of this particular aircraft.
- Stall warnings will play when you are close to pushing the aircraft beyond or past its limits. A fine choice for those who really want to fly safely using audio for guidance.
- Better autopilot disengagement sounds. These help you to know when you have left autopilot, making it easier for you to know if you have done so on purpose.
- Flaps click and make clear sounds when they are active, making it even easier for you to find peace of mind when flying this particular aircraft.
- Accurately portrayed sounds which all play in the correct timing and context: when you hear a sound, there’s a reason for it outside of ambiance and atmosphere.
About Turbine Sound Studios
Turbine Sound Studios (TSS) are true masters in creating sound packs for flight sim aircraft add-ons. Known in the industry for the finest cockpit and external sounds. Founded by Christoffer Petersen and based in Denmark, they are true innovators in creating realistic flight sim cockpit sounds.
Their products are captured from the real-world aircraft counterparts using professional recording and editing techniques.
Their sound add-ons can be used on any aircraft model - both freeware or payware. They have focused on FSX and Prepar3D over the years but we are sure they will begin to remaster their creations for the new 2020 release of Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.