- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X
- File size
- 50 MB
Now available for immediate download, the Airbus A330/A340 Family for Flight Simulator X! This product, developed by AFS-design, is an incredibly detailed and accurate rendition of the Airbus A330/A340 Family.
The Airbus A340 is a four engined wide body aircraft, and all are produced by the famous Airbus Industries. Each model in the Airbus Family software contains a fully functional cockpit, complete with two primar flight displays and two multifunctional displays. There are two switchable EICAS displays, including high definition dispalys for FUEL, ENGINE, DOOR and MAP.
The center console contains FMC as well as radio controls with transponders, trim wheel, throttle and engine control. An upper panel contains about 100 real deposited switches. There are both seatbelt and no smoking signs that feature acoustic sound, giving you the feel of actually being on an aircraft.
The detailed autopilot features ILS, FD, ALT, VS, HDG, NAV SPeeD, Mach, and much more! The 2D panel has a high resolution at 1280 by 720 pixels, and a 3D panel has a high-resolution of about 1024 by 1024, complete with photorealistic textures. Other features of the Airbus Family software include detailed interior and exterior models, including a virtual cockpit with a helpful and friendly co pilot.
There are great animations in the external model, including flaps, slats, spoilers, three cabin doors and two hatches, as well as other animated gear. There is extensive lighting in the software, including effects on the windows such as reflections on the side of the aircraft. There are also detailed exterior lights, including beacons, strobes, navigation, landing and taxi lights.
The virtual cockpit includes panel lights, window reflections and highly detailed avionics for radio navigation. The combined effect is an engaging and satisfying simulation that make the Airbus Family software addictive and exciting to play!
AFS-design brings a excellent rendition of Airbus A330/A340 - Family.
The Airbus A330 is a twin-engined wide-body Airbus A340 and is a four-engined wide-body aircraft produced by AirbusIndustries. Both models have many features and components, and differ essentially only by the number of trie works. You are designed as long-haul aircraft. Both aircraft have modern turbofan engines with high bypass ratio and are the first Flight course with a modern fly-by-wire controls in a two-man cockpit. The first flight of 4 four-engine A340-300 version took place on 25 October 1991 and the twin-engine A330-300 version took place on 2 November 1992. Final assembly of the Airbus A330 and A340 in Toulouse by place on a street clock. As of July 2010 from the Airbus A330 were a total of 710 of 1092 aircraft ordered and delivered from the Airbus A340 delivered a total of 374 of 380 of the aircraft ordered, 369 of which are still in service are.
The new AFS-design Add-On contains the following models
- AIRBUS A330 - 200
- AIRBUS A330 - 300
- AIRBUS A340 - 200
- AIRBUS A340 - 300
- AIRBUS A340 - 500
- AIRBUS A340 - 600
- Also includes the Airbus A330 cabin interior model
These are equipped with a variety of liveries
- Industrie House A330-200/300 A340-200/300/500/600
- Air Berlin A330-300 A340-300
- Lufthansa A330-300 A340-300/500/600
- Swiss International A330-300 A340-300/500/600
- Air France A330-200 A340-200/500/600
- LAN Airlines A330-300 A340-300
- United Airlines A330-200 A340-200
- US Airways A330-300 A340-300
- China Airlines A330-300 A340-300
- British Airways A330-200 A340-300/500/600
- Qantas A330-300 A340-300/500/600
- Emirates Airline A330-300 A340-300/500/600
- Virgin Atlantic A330-300 A340-300/500/600
- Korean Air A330-200 A340-200
- Malaysia A330-200 A340-200
- Quatar Airways A330-200 A340-200
- Thai Tailand A330-200/300 A340-200/300/500/600
- Singapore Airlines A330-200 A340-200
as well as
- Ground paint A330-200 A340-200
- Repaint-textures A330-200/300 A340-200/300/500/600
All models have a fully functional cockpit
- 2 Primär-Flight-Displays and 2 Multifunctionsdisplays
- 2 switchable EICAS Displays
- EICAS Displays: FUEL, ENGINE, DOORs, MAP
- Center console with FMC, radio controls with transponders, trim wheel, throttle and engine control
- Upper panel with about 100 real deposited switches
- "Seatbelt" and "no-Smoking" sign with acoustic sound
- Autopilot features: ILS, FD, ALT, VS, HDG, NAV, SPeeD, Mach, Loc, Autothrottle/ Master, QNH
- 2D-Panel in the resolution 1280x720 px / 3D-Panel with high-resolution 1024x1024 px textures
FMC (Flight Managment Computer )
- New FMC for the Airbus A330 Family
- 15 differents menus
- Gauge of miscellaneous flightparameter
- Use of flightplan
- Calculation of courses analogical wind, highlevel and aerodrome of destination
- Follow of waypoints
- Coursegauge and autopilotcontrol
- Detailed external and internal model including Virtual Cockpit with a friendly co - pilot
- Animations in the external model: flaps, slats, spoilers, three cabin doors and two hatches, animate gear
- Extensive lighting effects of windows and exterior lighting
- Exterior lighting: Beacon-, Strobes-, Nav-, Landing- and Taxi- Lights
- Virtual Cockpit: panel light, window reflections, highly detailed, including avionics for radio navigation
- Panel with FMC ( Flight Managment Computer ) and GPS ( Global Positioning System )
- Engine thrust reverser including animation and realistic flight dynamics
- All models with ATC-ID sign in the cockpit and exterior models.
- New textures (1024*1024) with specular shine, night lighting and Alpha technology
- Record sound of original Rolls Royce TREND 900 engines