Zagreb Airport (LDZA) Professional Scenery for FSX/P3D
Croatia’s Zagreb Airport – named Franjo Truman Airport after their first president – and the surrounding terrain is available for FSX/P3D, and has been reproduced in stunningly accurate detail. Read more...
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (all versions including Steam Edtion) and Prepar3D v3, v4, v5
- File size
- 650 MB
All of the airport buildings, facilities, and detailed terminals (including interior designs) are reproduced with accuracy and authenticity, including the complete military area of the facility which features further authentic hangers and buildings.
Also featured are the TV tower "Sljeme" and old ruins of "Medvedgrad" amongst the many realistic autogen vegetation and buildings.
While static aircraft and vehicles are included, there are also plenty of animated features.
These include animated windsocks which blow in sympathy with the direction and strength of the wind, animated vehicle traffic on the apron and around the airport itself, animated radar antenna, stop bar lights and animated flashing lights on 05 approaches.
The overall lighting is dynamic and realistic, including the runway, approach, and taxi lights, as well as apron lighting with 3D lights which activate/deactivate depending on the time of day or the weather conditions.
The rain effects are also authentic in the extreme, with realistic reflections on glass and the ground. This is very much the same with seasonal effects and changes, with automatic changes to vegetation depending on the season, and with snowfall during the winter.
The ground markings and general layout are also extremely accurate and are based on recent charts and the new taxiway layouts (including the most recent taxiway layout change of May 2019).
Around the airport itself, around 4200 square km have been created, including rivers, lakes, and roads, for example, which adds even more life to this already realistic scenery package with densely placed autogen buildings and vegetation using Orthophoto with 30 cm/px resolution.
The installation of this package is easy and straightforward, with no need to change the default configuration. SODE is also not required in order to get the full experiences (aside from optional SODE jetways for P3D v4).
There is also truly functional VDGS at all East apron gates with no need for any extra add-ons and two detailed AFCAD files enable pass-through and push-back behavior at the West apron.
The package is also fully compatible with FTX Europe (via the config tool), as well as FTX Global OpenLC Europe, FTX Global Vector, and default AI traffic and AI traffic add-ons.
- Highly detailed reproduction of Franjo Tudman Airport, including all buildings, facilities, military facilities, and over 4200 square km of surrounding areas
- Features accurate replications of the TV tower "Sljeme" as well as the ancient ruins of "Medvedgrad"
- Ground markings based on charts of parking stands, including new taxiway layouts
- Dynamic and realistic lighting, with 3D lights on the apron which is activated/deactivated depending on the time of day or weather conditions
- Seasonal changes to vegetation as well as snowfall in winter
- Animated vehicle traffic, flashing lights on 05 approaches, radar antenna, and windsocks which react to the direction and strength of the wind
- Realistic rain effects on glass and the ground
- Detailed SDK-animated jetway models (CTRL-J)
- Easy installation with no need to change the default configuration and no SODE required (aside from optional SODE jetways – P3D v4)
Aerosoft has been in the flight sim business since 1991 - true veterans of flight simulation software and providing add-ons for flight simulator users and virtual pilots.
Based in Germany, they have a true appreciation of attention to detail in flight sim quality. They have published many hit titles in the flight sim world over the years and they are known globally in the flight sim community.
Aerosoft publishes many titles from smaller flight sim names bringing their add-ons and creations to fruition and putting them in front of the masses.
Aerosoft is always at the forefront of the latest flight simulator technology and their customer after-sale support is second to none.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.