- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D (all versions including v4)
- File size
- 51 GB
A trip to the US state of Utah should provide you with an exciting expanse of land to pass over. However, for users of FSX or P3D, you might find the whole state to be quite barren and lifeless. The generic nature of the default scenery is quite disappointing. With this add-on, though, you can refresh the state of Utah and make it look just as it did back in 2016.
With all manner of major changes, this adds much more sharpness color and clarity to the entire state of Utah. On top of that, you can enjoy a host of new scenery features such as accurate water bodies. This helps to make the whole state look more like the Beehive State that we all love so much.
This massive update brings a whopping 84,898 square miles of state to live, alongside a whopping 102 airports. This covers the whole state from line to line, making sure you can make trips here far more enjoyable. It’s got stunning mountain peaks that go above 13000ft, as well as various other natural beauties such as basins, canyons, and massive mesas. It’s the kind of place that you should find very easy to fly over, with major landmarks like Salt Lake City and, of course, the Great Salt Lake itself, standing out like never before.
You’ll also get a whole new set of VFR and IFR charts in an easy to read PDF format. This will make it much easier for you to get around, using 177-pages of knowledge at your disposal.
- A transformative take on major cities in Utah such as Salt Lake City, West Jordan, Ogden, Orem, Sandy, Provo, and West Valley City.
- New lakes and water bodies to add up to with geography, including Utah Lake, Lake Powell, and the Great Salt Lake.
- New mountains and hills are included, too, with the likes of Mount Emmons, Mount Lovenia, Tokewanna Peak and 50 other famous 11,500ft+ peaks to enjoy.
- New state parks and national forests including Dixie National Forest, Ashley National Forest, Fishlake National Forest, Manti-LaSal National Forest and more.
- Colorado River and the Green River both make much more accurate and attentive appearances, as well.
- The Bonneville Salt Flats have been included to make sure you can get around this amazing piece of natural scenery easier than ever before.
- You can also enjoy a whole host of new charts for places like Las Vegas, San Francisco, and Klamath Falls as well as terminal area charts, altitude IFR charts and more.
- Airport facility directory PDF booklet makes sure you can learn all about each airport without any issue.
- New and improved approach charts and airport diagrams included as part of the 177-page booklet.