Saab 340 for FSX/P3D2 reviews
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D (v2, v3, v4)
- File size
- 877 MB
For pilots who like to put pressure on themselves, aircraft like the Saab 340 can be great fun.
This faithful recreation looks to capture that enjoyment just right, making sure that you can take to the skies in a popular aircraft and feel it far more realistically than beforehand. Ever since 1983, the Saab 340 has been a popular aircraft family.
While production may have ended in 1998, it was seen as a very productive member of the regional aircraft market for a while.
Sales eventually dictated that production stopped, but it’s still used in active service. the likes of Loganair, PenAir and Silver Airways still use it today with over 450 of the models created and sold across the world.
Now, you can feel just what it is like to pilot an aircraft of such specific quality as it’s created with input from real-life pilots of the Saab 340.
- Impressive new aircraft fully operational and ready for use with both FSX and P3D v2-4.
- Fully integrated with AIRAC cycles, updateable if needed. Flight1 GTN 750 integration include, also.
- Easy sequence procedure set-up, with cold and dark start-up options included as well.
- New volumetric side-view prop effect is great for taking specific and particular shots.
- Visual changes including new take-off run and landing real rolling movement effects alongside dynamic propeller shine effects.
- Control and change various aspects of the aircraft, such as window transparency and static elements, in one single menu.
- Impressive 4096 x 4096 textures include helping make sure the aircraft keeps up with modern standards in detail.
- Authentic flight behavior tailored to perfectly with the aircraft, with all strengths and limitations of the Saab 340 included. Authentic flight weight and balance.
- New night lighting to help improve visibility should you choose to take to the skies at night.
- Tested by real pilots to ensure that the aircraft flies as true to the real thing as is possible.
- New sounds are chosen exactly due to their natural fit with the Saab 340 itself.
- Make use of the original autopilot, tuned to work exactly as it should.
- Make use of 9 new HD liveries included alongside the aircraft, with an HD blank livery for those who might wish to create their own design.
- New Emergency & Normal Procedure, Performance Table, Reference and Panel Layout guides are included in easy to read PDF format.
- Guides included for using both FMS and DCP systems alongside a new manual for getting the best-recommended settings.
Rated 4.5/5.0 based on 2 customer reviews
5/5 Verified Purchase
Excellent product, quality Carenado is present but the documentation deserves to be a little more explicit. Very good value for money Simshack with a very practical website. Congratulations.
4/5 Verified Purchase
perfect modeling of outside and inside, good flight behavior, manual sketchy, FMS kept simple