Saab 340 for FSX/P3D2 reviews
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D (v2, v3, v4)
- File size
- 877 MB
- Version 1.2
- Full FSX, P3D v2, v3, v4, and Steam compatible.
- Flight1 GTN 750* integration
- Updatable database**
- AIRAC cycle 1310 (October 2013) included
- Sequence Procedure
- Cold and Dark start option
- Volumetric side view prop effect
- Takeoff run and landing real rolling movement effect
- Dynamic propeller shines effect.
- Custom brakes sounds on taxi and landing run
- Original autopilot installed.
- HD quality textures (4096 x 4096).
- Real SF34 sounds.
- Customizable panel for controlling windows transparency, instrument reflections and static elements such as wheel chocks and sights props.
- Real behavior compared to the real airplane. Real weight and balance.
- Tested by real pilots.
- Realistic night lights effects on panel and cockpit.
This aircraft does not have a 2D panel.
*Flight1 GTN 750 is sold separately
**You don´t need to have a subscription with Navigraph because this package installs an October 2013 Navigraph database which has all the information you need to perform a flight. But if you want to keep your database up to date you will need a subscription with Navigraph (click here to get it).
Included in the package
- 9 HD liveries.
- 1 HD Blank livery
- S340 Emergency Procedure PDF
- S340 Normal Procedures PDF
- S340 Performance Tables PDF
- S340 Reference PDF
- S340 Overhead Panel Layout PDF
- FMS PDF
- DCP PDF
- Recommended Settings (FSX and P3Dv4) PDF
Rated 4.5/5.0 based on 2 customer reviews
5/5 Verified Purchase
Excellent product, quality Carenado is present but the documentation deserves to be a little more explicit. Very good value for money Simshack with a very practical website. Congratulations.
4/5 Verified Purchase
perfect modeling of outside and inside, good flight behavior, manual sketchy, FMS kept simple