- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D (all versions including v4)
- File size
- 62 GB
While The Grand Canyon State might already contain some key landmarks in FSX and P3D, more could be added. With the help of this Mega Scenery package, you can make sure that such additions are never missed. Now, The Valentine State is going to stand out greater and sharper than ever before. As the sixth largest of all the US states, at a whopping 113,998 square miles, Arizona is a truly special place to fly over.
This add-on, though, makes sure that it finally feels special, unique and vibrant. Free from generic textures this uses high-quality topographical data and aerial imagery to help create a version of Arizona from 2017. This helps to modernize the whole state, replacing generic water bodies with more accurate takes and ensuring everything from cities to elevated regions all stand out like never before.
As a relatively rocky pat of the USA, Arizona contains parts which go as high as 12500ft and also has many large, flat mesas and deserts. This is where the high-quality 1m/pixel textures and scenery all come to life: a true delight that can make such a significant difference, delivering the whole country in delightful, open detail.
With over 220 airports represented, too, Arizona now feels much easier to fly around. This stops scenery blending into one another, instead, making every part of the state feel unique. Now, you will find it much easier to fly around, whether you choose to do so at day or at night.
With the new and improved lighting options, you can fly at day or at night and still get a fine blend of visibility and impressive imagery. On top of that, the new AtmosCLEAR™ technology allows for better image processing, eliminating all atmosphere haze and delivering the cleanest, crispest picture possible.
- Take a completely new look at Arizona, complete with the right hydrography. This follows official lines to make sure that any lake, pond or reservoir larger than 3 acres will appear.
- Rich detail to make sure pixel-by-pixel shorelines are added to help make the landmass and water shaping match perfectly.
- A transformation of all major cities in the state, including Phoenix, Tuscon, Mesa, Glendale, Scottsdale, Chandler and Tempe.
- Impressive new lake and water bodies include the likes of Lak Mead, Havasu, Mohave, Theodore Roosevelt Lake, San Carlos, and Lake Powell.
- New mountains and hills include the colossal Humphreys Peak, San Francisco Mountain, Agassiz Peak, Fremont Peak, Aubineau Peak, and Rees Peak.
- 50 other mountains all included – any over 9,500ft will be added to this package.
- New state parks and national forests include the likes of Coconino, Coronado, Kaibab, Prescott and Tonto National Forests.
- Major state rivers such as Colorado, Little Colorado, Gila and the Bill Williams River all make an obvious appearance, fit to their exact size.
- Other key landmarks include the likes of the Mojave Desert, the Meteor Crater and, of course, The Grand Canyon.
- Hugely impressive changes add sectional charting for Denver, Las Vegas, and Phoenix, as well as terminal area charts for Phoenix.
- IFR charts for both low altitude and high altitude options.
- Airport facility directory booklet (49 pages) and approach charts/airport diagrams booklet (262 pages) included in PDF format for quick, simple learning.