SOCATA TBM 850 HD Series for X-Plane1 reviews
Buy now for$28.85
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- X-Plane 10.40 or higher
- File size
- 223 MB
Now version 3.3.
- Carenado G1000 (PFD and MFD) with GCU 475 Control Unit.
- AFCS GMC 710 autopilot
- Only for X-Plane 10.40 or higher.
- X-Plane 64 bits required.
- All-new sound architecture.
- Volumetric side view prop effect.
- Carenado G1000 (PFD and MFD) with GCU 475 Control Unit
- Terrain Awareness map mode
- Different declutter levels
- Advance menus and cursor with scroll wheel, click/hold or /drag
- Aux- Trip Planning Window
- Checklist mode
- Crisp, vector-based water data
- Pop-up windows can be resized and moved around the screen
- Pristine scroll wheel support
- FPS-friendly terrain map
- Original autopilot installed
- HD quality textures (4096 x 4096)
- 422 pixels / meter textures
- 3D gauges
- Over torque engine failure simulation
- Original HQ digital stereo sounds recorded directly from the real aircraft
- 3D stereo effects, such as outside sounds entering open windows.
- Customizable panel for controlling window transparency, instrument reflections and static elements such as wheel chocks and turbine inlet/exhaust covers.
- Realistic behavior compared to the real airplane. Realistic weight and balance. Tested by real pilots.
- Realistic 3D night lights effects on panel and cockpit.
Included in the package
- 5 HD liveries.
- 1 HD Blank livery
- Carenado G1000 PDF
- TBM 850 Emergency Checklist PDF
- TBM 850 Normal Procedures PDF
- TBM 850 Performance Tables PDF
- TBM 850 Quick Reference PDF
- Recommended Settings PDF
Rated 4.0/5.0 based on 1 customer reviews
4/5 Verified Purchase
Quite enjoyable apart from the audio awful engine noise and whine