- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition Only
- File size
- 44 MB
The H-60 evolved from experience in Vietnam for the need for a larger and more powerful battle worthy helicopter. The basic design has evolved into many sub types, ranging from medical, troop carrying, submarine hunting, military assault, fire fighting, police and passenger carrying in both the civil and VIP markets. Sales of the Blackhawk now cover 19 nations across the globe, surpassed only by the ageing Sea King.
*** For FSX STEAM EDITION only ***
- - ONE model, ONE livery : 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault)
- - includes 'REALGAUGE' technology : most v-c gauges are 3D models with complete 3D working parts such as needles, flags etc all gauges are fully mousable with switch parts all working correctl 'RealGauge' provides - prefect smooth operation, high FPS, extremely crisp appearanc all gauges have custom night-time illumination note - 2D panel is not needed, a 'minimal' bitmap is however provided
- - animations for : pilot doors, side sliding doors, auto-stabilator, toggle pilots on/off
- - native FSX model with all FSX features (bump mapping, self-shadowing, bloom etc)
- - the MFD has been sculpted to emulate the real-world H-60 MFD system
- - authentic virtual cockpit with animations and many mousable controls
- - 2048-pixel bitmaps for added clarity in the v-c
- - simulated WX1000+ StormScope
- - brake pedal animations
- - MH-60K probe can be operated using the tail hook key
- - pilot visibility can be toggled using the water rudder key
- - fully modelled rear cabin
- - very accurate flight model
- - 7 interior and 5 exterior preset camera views
- - extremely high quality TSS soundset included
- - 63-page, colour illustrated user manual in .PDF format, all aspects of the package are covered
*** UH-60 Black Hawk DLC (optional extra purchase) ***
- Adds SIX additional models and SIX additional liveries :
- MH-60K : 160th Special Operation Aviation Regiment (SOAR), 'Nightstalkers', Somalia
- S-70A-9 : AAAC (Australian Army Aviation Corps), A Squadron, 5e Aviation Regiment, RAAF Townsville QLD.
- UH-60L : United Nations Preventative Deployment Force (UNPREDEP), Republic of Macedonia (FYROM) 1992.
- S-70A : IDFAF, Tsvah Haganah le Israel Heyl Ha'Avir (Israel Defence Force/Air Force), 124 Tayaset, Palmachim Air Base.
- UH-60Q : KFOR, Company A, 1-137th Assault Helicopter Battalion, Ohio Army National Guard, KFOR rotation 6A, Yugoslavia.
- UH-60Q : MEDEVAC, Company C, 3/2 Aviation Regiment (GSAB), Camp Humphreys Korea.