Panavia Tornado for FSX/FS20041 reviews
Seven years of development and planning preceded the maiden flight of the Tornado fighter jet in 1974 and the aircraft was the product of a combined international effort between Great Britain, Italy and Germany. Read more...
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X & 2004
- File size
- 42.1 MB
- First Class Simulations
This all round fighter jet is deployed in many various military roles: close air support, long range interceptor, ground support, air superiority, short range interception , naval missions, reconnaissance and training.
Altogether almost 1000 aircraft have been manufactured and in some cases the versions vary from each other quite considerably. The aircraft was also sold to other air forces around the world including Saudi Arabia.
The Tornado is equipped with a number of special features which include variable geometry swing wings and a remarkable low flight capability. With the help of Terrain Following Radar (TFR) the pilot is able to whizz above the tree tops at heights as low as 200 ft.
Its weaponry is just as versatile as the aircraft itself is and the Tornado can be armed with air to air missiles, cruise missiles, bombs and mines. One of its particular specialities is the advanced reconnaissance sensor that is often used in civilian missions to help in the search for missing persons.
- Detailed exterior and interior including a fully animated virtual cockpit
- High resolution textures with reflective surfaces
- Comprehensive lighting (i.e. navigation landing lights)
- Numerous animations (i. e. access hatch, retractable undercarriage with shock absorber animation)
- Realistic flight dynamics
- Formation flight model with three Tornados
- Refuelling probe for air to air refuelling
- Completely functioning autopilot
- Functioning flight navigation avionics
- Engine animations with reverse thrust and afterburners
Comes in the following liveries:
German, British, Italian and Saudi Arabian air forces.
About First Class SimulationsView all products/add-ons by First Class Simulations.
Rated 5.0/5.0 based on 1 customer reviews
Another beautiful aircraft from FIRST CLASS SIMULATIONS, I love flying on auto-pilot at low level ,goto external view and watch this aircraft flying through the scottish countryside / lake district. One of the most beautiful multi-role combat aircraft ever built and the feel in FSX-Acceleration....WoW.... If you are new or a long time flight-simmer you`ll will love this Aircraft again and again....
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.