- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (all versions including Steam Edtion) and Prepar3D v4
- File size
- 381 MB
The Mil Mi-35 is the modernized version of the well known attack/low capacity transport helicopter, the Mil Mi-24 "Hind". The Mil Mi-35 (Super Hind) is the most advanced version of the famous Mi-24 series helicopters, developed by the South African Advanced Technologies and Engineering.
ATE's developments are focused on that the original Mi-24 deficiencies were in regards of night-combat capabilities, fire-power, reliability and troublesome and expensive logistics. This included a removal of most of obsolete, Soviet-made avionics — only the air data system, rate gyros and radar altimeter were retained. This resulted in weight reduction of more than 1,800 kilograms. The company made the Super Hind Mk.III user-friendly and maintainable even under most primitive conditions New doppler radar, GPS-assisted navigational system, the ARINC Mil-Std 1553 data-bus, the Carl Zeiss Optronics Argos 410-Z airborne observation system turret, a dual-feed, hydraulically driven Vektor F2 chain turret with a 20-millimeter GIAT cannon and South African-made ZT-3 Ingwe anti-tank guided missiles were among the many installed upgrades.
- 3 paint themes.
- Detailed exterior and interior models
- Custom snow and rain windshield effects
- Hundreds of custom animations on the exterior and interior models
- Night cockpit lighting
- Fully clickable dynamic virtual cockpit
- 3D animated instruments
- Based on original blueprints, documentations
- PDF manual
- Support for multiple platforms