MD-81/82 JetLiner for FSX2 reviews
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X
- File size
- 173 MB
This is the CLS MD-81/82 Jetliner add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator X. The CLS MD-81/82 Jetliner is a beautiful plane that is one of the best selling add-ons for Microsoft Flight Simulator X. The CLS MD-81/82 Jetliner was developed in the 1970's and is a mid-size, medium-range airliner that was first introduced in 1980. It features two rear fuselage-mounted fans that are turbo supported.
This plane is used for transportation of people and is one of the series that started the DC series of planes. The production for the CLS MD-81/82 Jetliner ended in 1999 but you will have a chance to bring it back to life with a brand new plane to fly with this download. This is available for immediate download so you don't have to wait and features an extensive manual and flight tutorial so that you will be able to fly this plane with the skill of the best pilot in the world.
The CLS MD-81/82 Jetliner's detail is amazing and perfect down to every detail, perfectly accurate to real life versions. The virtual cabin features custom gauges and options for showing wings from interior view, which is called "wingview." This add-on features high-fidelity sound-set that is recorded from actual aircraft during multiple sessions of flying, taking off, and landing. Engine sounds are all genuine and the cockpit is photo realistic.
If something goes wrong on your aircraft there will be realistic smoke depending on the malfunction or problem, or sparks. This download also comes with paint kits to customize your plane with so that you can make it your own.
With this super-highly detailed virtual representation, you can bring be the pilot of a customized CLS MD-81/82 Jetliner that has ever been made. With this super-highly detailed virtual representation, you can bring be the pilot of a customized CLS MD-81/82 Jetliner.
Just in from flight simulator aircraft developer is their beautiful rendition of the McDonnell Douglas MD-81/82 JetLiner for Microsoft Flight Simulator X. This product is one of the best MD-81/82 add-ons there is for FSX with advanced 3D models, animations and highly detailed textures.
Welcome to the brand new CLS MD81/82 JetLiner. This product is FSX ONLY and requires internet activation.
Commercial Level Simulations brings you a fantastic simulation of the MD81/82 JetLiner. Featuring the best visuals and realistic flight dynamics. The product comes with a long developed panel, which is simplistic in its nature yet offers mid-level functionality. Perfect for LITE users as well as advanced simmers!
The MD-80 series is a mid-size, medium-range airliner that was introduced in 1980. The design was the second generation of the DC-9 with two rear fuselage-mounted turbofan engines, small, highly efficient wings, and a T-tail. The aircraft has distinctive 5-abreast seating in coach class. The aircraft series was designed for frequent, short-haul flights for 130 to 172 passengers depending on plane version and seating arrangement.
The development of MD-80 series began in the 1970s as a growth version of the DC-9 Series 50. Availability of new Pratt & Whitney JT8D higher bypass engines drove early studies including designs known as Series 55, Series 50 (Re-fanned Super Stretch), and Series 60. The design effort focused on the Series 55 in August 1977. With the projected entry into service in 1980, the design was marketed as the "DC-9 Series 80". Swissair launched the Series 80 in October 1977 with an order for 15 plus an option for five. The initial Series 80 first flew October 19, 1979.It entered service in 1980. Originally it was certified as a version of the DC-9, but was changed to MD-80 in July 1983, as a marketing move. The MD-80's production ended in 1999.
- Extensive manual and Flight Tutorial
- Highly detailed exterior model
- High quality interactive 3D Virtual cockpit (VC)
- 2D panel with custom gauges.
- highly detailed liveries!
- Special WIDESCREEN version included
- Option for showing the wings from the interior view (wingview)
- Virtual Cabin
- Pushback truck (can be switched on/off)
- Stairs from the aircraft are modeled
- Dynamic wing-flex.
- Detailed flight deck when seen from the exterior.
- Animations abound; Passenger doors, cargo doors, flaps, rudder, elevators, undercarriage, engine fans, thrust reversers and spoilers.
- High-fidelity Sound-set recorded from the actual aircraft during multiple sessions.
- Full flyable photo realistic virtual cockpit.
- Inspection lights
- Burning rubber effects
- Fire/sparks from the rear underbelly when you over-rotate
- Touchdown tyre smoke effects
- Engine start smoke
- Layered paint kit included to help create your own liveries (suitable additional paint program such as Photoshop required).
- Highly tuned MD80 FDE based on high-detailed documentation and flight-tested based on FAA simulation requirements
- "True Feel" format for correct performance and feel.
- Uses the default MSFS payload and fuel editor for ease of use and reliability
- Uses the default MSFS flight planner and Navigation Log for accurate flight/fuel planning for ease of use and reliability.
FMC: Limited function F-Lite style FMC (Flight Management Computer) which allows:
- Use of the SID’s and STAR’s in the Microsoft Flight Simulator database.
- Radio and Navigation frequency entry.
- V-speed calculation.
- "Direct to" waypoint features.
- Progress display.
- Estimated fuel on board, and more.
- Aero Republica
- Alitalia new colors
- China Eastern
"The Virtual Cockpit is fantastic, there are a lot of 3D knobs and switches, and almost everything is clickable and does something, which I think a lot of simmers would be concerned about if they didn't have an actual function. There is room for improvement by making the gauges looks more accurate but everything is crisp and very easy to read. I had no trouble reading or clicking anything in the Virtual Cockpit." - Avsim
Recommended system requirements
- Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X with SP1 and SP2 installed
- 1.6 GHz Intel Pentium IV or AMD equivilent
- 1024Mb RAM
- 128Mb 3D graphics accelerator card
- A plugin sound card such as Soundblaster Audigy
- 400 mb free harddisk space for the base installation
Rated 5.0/5.0 based on 2 customer reviews
5/5 Verified Purchase
Great software. If you can spare the money it'll make your simming that much more realistic and useful. Great liveries and installer comes with.
I have always liked the MD-80 , but they always have it in international liverys never domestic airlines.