King Air C90GTx HD Series for FSX/P3D
*Fully compatible with P3Dv5 however please follow the installation instructions here. Read more...
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X & Prepar3D v2, v3, v4, v5*
- File size
- 310 MB
- Original ProLine21 systems:
- Primary Flight Display (PFD)
- Multi Function Display (MFD)
- Flight Guidance Panel (FGP)
- Display Control Panel (DCP)
- Control Display Unit (CDU)
- Flight Management System (FMS)
- Updatable Navigraph database
NOTE : You don´t need to have a subscription with Navigraph because this products comes with an October 2013 Navigraph database which has all the information you need to perform a flight. But if you want to keep your database up to date you will need a subscription with Navigraph (click here to get it).
- ProLine21 system featuring:
- Two navigation modes: VNAV and NAV
- Flight plan creation based on real procedures
- Weather radar screen
- Situation awareness
- Set different altitudes for different waypoints (VNAV)
- Navigraph database (AIRAC cycle 1310 (October 2013) included)
- Load a departure procedure (SID)
- Load an arrival (STAR)
- Load an approach (RNAV, ILS, VOR, etc.)
- HD quality textures (4096 x 4096)
- 3D knobs technology for better manipulation of elements in VC.
- Original HQ digital 3D stereo sounds.
- Complete back cabin
- Customizable panel for controlling windows transparency, instrument reflections and static elements such as wheel chocks and sights props.
- Real behavior compared to the real airplane.
- Real weight and balance.
- Tested by real pilots.
NOTE: This aircraft does not have a 2D panel. Only PFD, MFD, FMS, and autopilot have 2D windows.
Included in the package
- 5 HD liveries
- 1 HD Blank livery
- C90GTX Emergency Checklist PDF
- C90GTX Normal Checklist PDF
- C90GTX Performance Tables
- C90GTX Limitations PDF
- Carenado Proline 21 PDF
- Carenado RTU PDF
- Recommended Settings PDF
Carenado is a household name in the flight sim industry. If you're bought flight sim payware add-ons before, you've likely heard of Carenado. Founded in 2001 by Fernando Herrera, Carenado has covered aircraft add-ons for FS98 right up to the brand new MSFS release of 2020. Carenado is based in Santiago, Chile, and has a team of developers, designers, and 3D modelers.
Known for the prop and turboprop models that they are famous for and have focused on, they also have small business jets in their add-on portfolio too. They have even developed a model for the Dassault Falcon 50EX - likely their largest.
They have received numerous awards and accolations in the flight sim community over the years. Their support team are always on-hand and responses are always answered in timely manner.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.