- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D (including v4)
- File size
- 600 MB
As a wider part of the FSDG group latest release, Paro X for FSX and P3D offers a comprehensive take on a very popular airport. If you would like to see just how good a pilot you are, then it might be time to take on FSDG’ Paro X scenery package. This airport is a massive challenge for even the most trained and tamed of simulation pilots. If you have landed on Madeira and found that challenging, this is a whole new level of difficulty on top of that!
Indeed, Paro Airport, Bhutan, is considered by many to be the most difficult airport in the world to make a landing at. It will be a major test of just about any simulation pilot, especially with this add-on. Freed from navigation aids and assistance of just about any kind, pilots become reliant on their expertise to land at this fearsome airport.
You will take a trip through a small valley, into the Himalayan mountains and then fly through the challenging climate to help reach the airport. If you do, then you will be counted among the small handful of pilots who are allowed to actually land here in the first place!
This take on Paro will allow you to see the region in all of its glory. Despite inherent danger, Paro is a wonderful location; rich, lush scenery mixes well with the classic architecture and layout of the airport itself. If you would like to see a fantastic take on this enriching and diverse airport, alongside the incredible challenge of getting here, be sure to start here.
- This take on Bhutan’ most dangerous airport is one that should test even the most veteran simulation pilots.
- The top quality detail and impressive attention to difficulty make this both a beautiful view and a majorly difficult flight.
- Authentic air imagery and bespoke scenery used to help make sure that every model and landmark is perfectly portrayed.
- Genuine shadow work and lighting helps to bring out the best that the simulator being used is capable of.
- Fantastic work has gone into the development of the lighting, too, ensuring that dusk to dawn looks totally different.
- Runway lighting is included so that you can at least have one minor assistant when trying to make your landing!
- Improved performance and compatibility slow common issues with performance while ensuring major add-ons are fully compatible.
- Not sure how to approach said flight? Read the instruction manual to fully grasp the difficulty of landing at Paro!