FSDG Greenland Nuuk X Scenery for FSX/P3D
While to many Greenland is a location of much mystery and mythology, it’s a perfectly functional part of the world. Home to the Vikings of the past, today it’s a major part of the region it resides within. To get to Greenland via air, though, the chances are that one will arrive via Nuuk Airport. As the major airport in the region, this is a very challenging and unique flight experience which is sure to challenge one’ abilities in the air. Read more...
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D (including v4)
- File size
- 8 GB
With a very impressive view of the city of Nuuk itself, too, your challenge in arriving here will be rewarded with a truly breath-taking view. Optimized by FSDG, this take on an Aerosoft classic helps to really add more depth to Greenland than was ever included previously. Having been settled as the major city in Greenland and as its capital, a trip to Nuuk with this add-on helps to make the city finally stand out for its true power and importance.
Since the 1950s, the Danish expansion into Greenland has helped to see Nuuk grow rapidly. Today, it’s a major part of Inuit culture, with a third of the population living in the metro area of the city. This mod helps to make that rich and thriving populace more apparent, adding energy and function where previously none existed.
Bring Nuuk to Life
As the major hub of Air Greenland, too, Nuuk Airport plays a major role in servicing the entire region and helping other nations get to Greenland. Now, this helps to bring the airport to life and make it much more appealing to come and visit when compared to the husk that previously stayed here in original flight simulators.
From operating flights across wider Scandinavia to flights to Canadian territories like Nunavut, this is a very popular part of Scandinavian culture. For that reason, the airport offers a very worthwhile – yet challenging – trip for any ambitious pilot looking for something a bit more engaging. If you would like to try and make your way through the mountainous regions to get here, be sure to try out FSDG’ take on Nuuk as a whole!
- A fantastic take on both Nuuk Airport and the wide city of Nuuk, with major landmarks and bespoke 3D modeling bringing the whole region to life.
- 10cm per pixel photorealistic terrain helps to make sure that Nuuk and its airport look absolutely tremendous regardless of the detail level you run at.
- New customized landclass developments have been added in, ensuring that you are left with a much larger radius around Nuuk that looks real.
- Nuuk Airport feels alive, as vehicles move around the roads and the airport itself, making sure this precious part of Greenland looks truly active from above.
- Authentic shadow work on all of the 3D objects helps to add yet more authenticity to the experience.
- Compatible with most widely-used add-ons i.e.FSGlobal.
Aerosoft has been in the flight sim business since 1991 - true veterans of flight simulation software and providing add-ons for flight simulator users and virtual pilots.
Based in Germany, they have a true appreciation of attention to detail in flight sim quality. They have published many hit titles in the flight sim world over the years and they are known globally in the flight sim community.
Aerosoft publishes many titles from smaller flight sim names bringing their add-ons and creations to fruition and putting them in front of the masses.
Aerosoft is always at the forefront of the latest flight simulator technology and their customer after-sale support is second to none.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.