Flying Club Piper Archer III for FSX/FS20042 reviews
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X & 2004
- File size
- 71 MB
One of the most enjoyable things about playing a flight simulator is the wealth of different flights that you get to pick from – this can make your time flying in the skies much more enjoyable as you can truly pick up the plane that you dream of flying.
About Just Flight's Piper Archer III
Whether you’ve owned a Archer III in the past or you have always had a hankering to try one out, this Just Flight design will give you all the realism you need to know if one is right for you. This authentic design of the Archer III gives you answers to so many questions, not least regarding the quality of the plane as a whole.
Today, the Piper Archer III is still one of the most regularly used GA tour aircrafts in the world. It’s recognized for its ease of use as well as its incredible functionality. This recreation of such a famous brand gives you a representation created to give maximum efficiency. The speed, capabilities, power and strength of the plane have all been implemented perfectly.
As well as providing you with many new planes, this add-on gives you lots of new features to enjoy in the game alongside a realistic PDF manual to give you all the details and instructions you need about whatever plane you wish to take up in the sky.
The graphics have been substantially improved to make sure those animations and props are included when they are relevant, and only when. For example, when the plane is not moving and the engine is off then the pilot is no longer in the front of the plane, and the wheels will be chocked, with the aircraft tied down. These nice little extras are all that it takes to make sure that the game looks as good as it possibly can.
There have been new sounds added as well, totally revamping the quality and effect of the sounds from your traditional simulation experience. If you want even more realism from your game, then audio is very important and this game brings unique audio sounds in absolute spades.
When you add in the new specular and bump mapping, you get a much cleaner picture all-around from the game especially at night time. You can see individual rivets, and the entire texture system has been revamped to make the maps look far better than they do ordinarily.
- You are also given access to a huge range of different variations and liveries, with more than 25 variations provided in total to give you absolute control and balance over the type of plane that you want to fly and what your main characteristics are as a pilot to begin with
- Completely alter the experience for yourself by choosing the version that suits you best, allowing you to completely decide how your flight is going to turn out. With realistic implementations when it comes to the main features and facets of each variation, too, you are getting a completely realistic recreation of some of the most popular planes in recent times
- Based on detailed research into the specifications and characteristics of each plane, every model has been accurately designed to represent the real style and vigor that you get when you work with one of these planes in the air itself. The real-world aircraft featured within the game to begin with have also been used as a barometer to make sure that each variation and styles comes across as it would in real life
- The avionics included within the system itself have been made exclusively for these aircraft variants, so that you get the actual equipment you would if you were stepping foot into the cockpit yourself. This means that you get completely realistic audio control panels, so you can really filter the sound as you wish to hear it – do you want it loud or nice and quiet? You can also work with the ADF system that includes a flight timer so you can realistically track how long you’ve been up in the air for
- Additionally, you get a transponder to really maximize your flying potential and capabilities, as well as DME equipment so that you can see how long it’s going to be until you get to your waypoint – all of these little extras can make the flight that little bit more relaxing and enjoyable for you as you hit the skies
- The system operations that you are provided with make it far more realistic, as well. You will be dealing with everything that you would be on an accurate flight - this can include anything from electrical systems, engine indications and fuel system simulations giving you all of the features and expectations that you would have upon you when it comes to the real thing
- The cockpit has also been taken care of, ensuring that you get an extremely authentic experience when you are in first-person. The aircraft has many little meters that you need to follow, as well as a pressure setting window which is totally unique to this modification. If you click on the pressure setting window, it will enlarge for you to give you a greater chance of reading what it says
- All of the little details that you would hope to see – from overhead switch panels to a the “Press to Test” button – have been included to give the cockpit as real a feeling as it possibly can have. All of the warnings lights are added, too, so you know what to look out for when you are up in the sky. You can toggle individual avionics on and off as you go too, simply just flick the switch on the dashboard!
- Tooltips have been included for the full cockpit so that you can get an accurate description of what everything is, and what it will do when you press that specific button
Rated 5.0/5.0 based on 2 customer reviews
5/5 Verified Purchase
I'm totally satisfied with my purchase of the ArcherIII sim. My emplorer owns a 2005 that we fly together. Thanks again!
5/5 Verified Purchase
I installed the ArcherIII on my lap top and it works extremely well!! Thanks Again