- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X & 2004
- File size
- 33.8 MB
To commemorate the 50th anniversary of the F-4F Phantom is the opportunity to fly one of the most successful military aircraft of all time in MS Flight Simulator.
The F-4F Phantom is an advanced version of a multi role fighter aircraft that flew for the first time in 1958. It is still in service today and will continue to fly until 2012 when it is due to be replaced by the Eurofighter. During its long service life the Phantom has undergone numerous technical advancements to its avionic, radar and navigations systems as well as its armament.
First Class Sim' has taken the most modern version of this famous aircraft and used it as the basis for this virtual version. The exterior model is highly detailed and the virtual cockpit is completely animated and several variants are ready for takeoff in both FS2004 and FSX. Numerous other small details round off this aircraft.
Details and features of F-4F Phantom:
- Detailed exterior and interior models including und fully animated virtual cockpit
- High resolution textures with reflective surfaces
- Comprehensive light effects (for instance navigation and landing lights)
- Numerous animations (loading hatch, entrance, retractable undercarriage with shock absorber animation)
- Realistic flight dynamics
- Formation flying model with three F-4F Phantoms
- Arrestor hook animation
- Fully functioning autopilot
- Functional navigation avionics
- Engine animations with afterburners
Altogether there are 17 repaints of the following German air force squadrons: German air force in Hopsten, Jagdgeschwader 73 Steinhoff, Neuburg Jg74 Mölders, Richthofen Jg7 and special liveries of the German air force technical defence team as well the British and Turkish air forces.