CRJ Professional for P3D
Most flight simulator fans prefer flights that do not exceed two hours, and for a good reason. The parts of simulated flights considered "fun" are the departure and arrival. That's why commuters are so popular with flight simulator fans. Read more...
- Prepar3D v4.5, v5
- File size
- 2 GB
The Bombardier CRJ series are some of the most often used regional airliners today - every 10 seconds, one of them takes off. You will find them at most airports worldwide. Although not very popular with passengers as those seats are indeed very small and you cannot even stand upright if you are tall, airline companies prefer them because they are efficient and reliable. They are still in production, and although the newer models have better seats, larger overhead bins, and better soundproofing they will never be comfortable.
Pilots like to fly them because they are powerful, agile, and a joy to fly manually. It is often described as 'sporty'. They also demand more flying skills than a modern Airbus or Boeing because the flight management systems are limited, for example, no auto throttle and only advisory vertical navigation.
The CRJ professional is a full rebuild of the CRJ 700/900 that adds new models, new modeling, updated systems, optional vertical navigation, all-new graphics using PBR, and an Electronic Flight Bag with support for charts, checklists, and calculations.
- Exquisite modeling with many animations with up-to-date standards like PBR
- CRJ 550, 700, 900 and 1000 models
- VAS and FPS friendly because we love complex airports as much as you do
- Extended Flight Management System delivered with November 2019 (AIRAC 1912) nav data (compatible with NavDataPro and Navigraph)
- Complete MCDU with full keyboard control option
- All displays available as high-resolution 2D windows
- The highly accurate flight model
- Panel State saving/loading
- Standard Sound set done by Turbine Sounds Systems, additional Virtual Cockpit sounds provide by Aerosoft
- Heads-up Guidance system
- Includes Frank, our avatar to walk around the aircraft and airports (Prepar3D only)
- Fully functional (though linked to this aircraft) RAAS provided by FS2Crew
- A complete management tool to load fuel, passengers, and baggage. This tool also allows you to tweak the simulation to your hardware
- Livery manager with drag and drop functionality
- Fully prepared for ChasePlane, PFPX
- Many new options to tweak the product to your likings and your hardware, for example, to link a hardware control to the nose wheel steering
- Electronic Flight Bag supporting NavDatPro and Navigraph charts (georeferenced to show aircraft on the charts), weight and balance calculation, take-off calculation, checklists, fuel, cargo, and passenger loading
- Five manuals, including detailed step-by-step documentation
- Fully Prepar3D v4/v5 compatible with dynamic lights and several other adaptations to use the latest options.
- Accurate rain effects on windows.
- CRJ 550:
- United Express/Go Jet
- CRJ 700:
- AF Brit Air
- LH Regional/CityLine Star Alliance
- LH Regional/Eurowings
- South African Express Airways
- Delta Connection/Go Jet
- AIR HOP
- American Eagle (2 models)
- Private CRJ-700
- Horizon Air
- Alaska Airlines/Sky West
- United Express/SkyWest
- Styrian Spirit
- Duo Airways
- CRJ 900:
- Air One
- Adria Airways
- Air Nostrum (2 models)
- US Airways Express
- Binter Canarias
- SAS Scandinavian Airlines
- LH Regional/CityLine
- Lufthansa CityLine
- LH Regional/Eurowings
- Delta Connection/SkyWest
- Air Canada Express
- PLUNA (4 models)
- Private CRJ-900
- CRJ 1000:
- Garuda Indonesia
- Air Nostrum
Aerosoft has been in the flight sim business since 1991 - true veterans of flight simulation software and providing add-ons for flight simulator users and virtual pilots.
Based in Germany, they have a true appreciation of attention to detail in flight sim quality. They have published many hit titles in the flight sim world over the years and they are known globally in the flight sim community.
Aerosoft publishes many titles from smaller flight sim names bringing their add-ons and creations to fruition and putting them in front of the masses.
Aerosoft is always at the forefront of the latest flight simulator technology and their customer after-sale support is second to none.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.