Cologne/Bonn Professional Scenery for P3D
As a city of immense importance to Germany, Cologne is a fantastic location to come and visit. Its unique cityscape and hugely impressive detail across the city is very easy to fall in love with. However, users of P3D v4 might have noticed that a trip to the German city of Cologne isn't quite as fun as it should be. For example, a trip to the Airport Cologne/Bonne is nowhere near the standard that users will expect. Read more...
- Prepar3D v4 and v5
- File size
- 12 GB
With the help of this new add-on, you can make sure that your trips to Cologne are far more enjoyable. By making sure that P3D v4 standards are adhered to, this adds 1000km2 of extra detail and authenticity to the city. Using high-quality photorealistic imagery as well as new 3D models, this adds a vibrancy that simply isn't present normally. On top of that, it comes with all manner of new seasonal texture add-ons that make sure a trip to Cologne in winter feels quite different to a trip in summer.
You will find many new changes and additions, minor and major, making sure that the whole airport carries a very impressive level of realism. Watch as people move around the airport and items are transported around, creating a wonderful recreation of a very important airport in the country.
- Fully compatible with P3D v4 and P3D v5 standards, delivering a realistic take on Cologne Bonn Airport.
- 3D models made from scratch for all buildings and facilities, including interior work.
- New photorealistic textures used on every building and object to add more detail to the airport.
- Seasonal textures included ensuring every location feels as unique as possible.
- Realistic weather effects on the ground, from rain landing to snow falling.
- Modernized equipment, service solutions, and runway, taxiway and stand layouts.
- Hear and see passengers within the terminal and also watch as service vehicles move around organically.
- Fully customized animated windsock models included.
- Compatible with most AI traffic third-party add-ons.
- Deep scenery coverage involving both the airport and surrounding parts of Cologne.
- Authentic night lighting to help you see where you are going, and when, without any limits.
- Static aircraft litter the airport to make it look as busy as it can.
- Configuration tools included for managing presentation and performance i.e. turning on/off volumetric grass.
Aerosoft has been in the flight sim business since 1991 - true veterans of flight simulation software and providing add-ons for flight simulator users and virtual pilots.
Based in Germany, they have a true appreciation of attention to detail in flight sim quality. They have published many hit titles in the flight sim world over the years and they are known globally in the flight sim community.
Aerosoft publishes many titles from smaller flight sim names bringing their add-ons and creations to fruition and putting them in front of the masses.
Aerosoft is always at the forefront of the latest flight simulator technology and their customer after-sale support is second to none.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.