Cessna C185F Skywagon "Bush" for FS2004
One of the most exciting and challenging forms of flight is bush work. Brave pilots take on the worst conditions to deliver critical cargo and personnel anywhere in the world. Read more...
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 92 MB
Now you can take part in this perilous pastime by adding the Carenado Cessna C185F Skywagon “Bush” for FS2004 package to your flight simulator software.
The Cessna C185F is a rugged, versatile machine. It can be equipped with floats for water landings or skis for wintertime work. This add-on is exclusive to the Flight Simulator 2004 version and offers a remarkable level of realistic detail. You can customize your aircraft in a myriad of different ways in order to create a never-ending supply of true-to-life flying experiences.
The interactive visual cockpit controls all the moving parts, from ailerons and flaps to the sun visor and full lighting suite. The Skywagon package includes HQ digital sounds recorded in the actual aircraft for a deeper level of authenticity.
Imagine soaring over tundra or the northern lakes with complete horizon-to-horizon vision in day or nighttime. The controls respond exactly like the real aircraft as you set up for a lake approach or rough terrain landing, with true weight and balance as well as a completely-detailed control panel.
If you get stuck, the software offers a pop-up Skywagon manual with normal and emergency procedures, performance charts and the owner’s manual, so you’re never at a loss. If you need a break, engage the built-in autopilot and plot out your next move.
This stand-alone add-on to Flight Simulator 2004 doesn’t require the earlier Cessna C185 package – you can plug it in and start flying through the most rugged and scenic terrain in the world in just minutes. It feels so real you’ll be surprised when you look out the window of your home and don’t see snowdrifts or a serene mountain lake.
The amazing C185F Bush aircraft from Carenado is now here for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004. The aircraft is a stunning representation of the Cessna C185F with many great features included for ultimate realism in your simulation.
ONLY FOR FS2004. C185F SKYWAGON BUSH.
Four different models:
- Amphibian, Float (with and without window door), Ski (with and without window door) and Tundra.
- Control window for controlling eye candies (Cargo Pod, Wheel chokes, boxes& packages, Pitot cover, Sights prop and Tiedown ropes).
- This is a standalone package (it doesn´t require the C185F package)
- Polygon optimized model
- Friendly FPS
- Original HQ digital stereo sounds recorded from the original aircraft
- Autopilot installed
- Pop up Skywagon Manual with performance charts and normal & emergency procedures and Owner’s Manual Supplement (OMS)
- Original instruments
- Interactive virtual cockpit
- Full moving parts: Ailerons, elevators, rudders, flaps, rolling wheels and trim tab
- Animated sections such as: propeller, doors, windows
- sun visor, air vents, copilot seat, vibrating antenna, cowl flaps, pilot, engine and exhaust pipe
- Lights: Navigation lights, landing and taxi lights
- Transparent windows
- 3D modeled pilot and cockpit area
- This model doesn’t have a 2D panel
- Realistic light effects on gauges
- Nightlight effects on panel
- Built-in zoom gauges
- Separate switches for instruments lights and dome light
- Toggle yoke at VC
- Real behavior compared to the real airplane
- Real weight and balance
- PDF documents: Operation tips, Reference, Owner’s manual and Owner’s Manual Supplement
Carenado is a household name in the flight sim industry. If you're bought flight sim payware add-ons before, you've likely heard of Carenado. Founded in 2001 by Fernando Herrera, Carenado has covered aircraft add-ons for FS98 right up to the brand new MSFS release of 2020. Carenado is based in Santiago, Chile, and has a team of developers, designers, and 3D modelers.
Known for the prop and turboprop models that they are famous for and have focused on, they also have small business jets in their add-on portfolio too. They have even developed a model for the Dassault Falcon 50EX - likely their largest.
They have received numerous awards and accolations in the flight sim community over the years. Their support team are always on-hand and responses are always answered in timely manner.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.