- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- X-Plane 11
- File size
- 350 MB
As one of the most popular Cessna aircraft around, the Cessna 177 Cardinal II is liked by many for various reasons. It’s an aircraft that exudes dependability and style and makes a very fun aircraft to fly around in. For X-Plane 11 users, this Alabeo add-on makes it easy for you to make the most of the new simulators potential. The rich quality and attention to detail help to create an aircraft which is a huge amount of fun to fly – though not without challenge.
This impressive take on the aircraft for X-Plane 11 will make sure you can use either the CB177B (fixed gear) or CB177RG (retractable gear) options. With all manner of unique sounds and impressive layers of detail added to the visual side of things, this is a fine take on a classic aircraft. Also, it has been designed with the idea of providing you with a more authentic take on the controls of the aircraft itself.
For that reason, it’s hugely popular to work with. If you would like to see what a more vintage Cessna mode might feel like when transported into a modern flight simulator, this makes sense to try out: it’s a demanding yet rewarding aircraft to master.
- Highly impressive, fully X-Plane 11 compatible, 64-bit aircraft that works with all modern systems.
- Easy to set up and learn thanks to the simple end-user configurability provided via the Manifest.json file.
- Both C177B (fixed gear) model and C177RG (retractable gear) model provided for use.
- Accurate attention to detail on both models, with each edition including their own personal characteristics.
- Customized sounds included making sure you get the best visual and audio experience.
- Fully Reality XP GTN750 & GoodWay compatible.
- High-quality modeling and texturing allow for the model to stand equal to standard X-Plane 11 models.
- Impressive full PBR features deliver authentic material shines and reflections in full.
- Accurate and authentic flight characteristics allow for the best possible flying experience, in relation to the real aircraft itself.
- 2 models, with a series of liveries, included for each to allow total customization.
- 8 highly impressive, HD liveries which live up to X-Plane 11 standards of design.
- 1 blank texture to be used in any way you wish to create your own livery.
- New Normal Procedures PDF which makes learning the aircraft so much simpler.
- Performance Tables PDF to better learn about performance.
- KFC225 Autopilot Manual PDF to get to grips with the new (old) autopilot system.
- Quick Reference PDF which makes it easy to learn key facts about the aircraft.
- Recommended Settings PDF to help get the most out of every Cardinal II journey.