- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- X-Plane 11
- File size
- 301 MB
Out of the many utility craft Cessna produce, the Cessna 207 Skywagon holds a certain appeal. The 207 Skywagon came into being in the late 1960s, first introduced in 1969. Since then, it has gone on to become a bit of a cult hero for Cessna, making use of popular add-ons like the Continental IO-520-F engine, using an impressive 300HP to pull you through the sky.
However, despite being so popular, recreations of this popular aircraft were previously thin on the ground.
This mod for X-Plane 11 adds this popular model into the simulator, ensuring you can see for yourself why so many love to fly the Skywagon. It’s a versatile, enjoyable aircraft: the kind that makes it extremely easy for you to enjoy yourself without feeling unrealistic. Every attention has gone into making the little features stand out, creating an immersive experience both in the cockpit and from a third-person perspective.
- Authentic new model changes make sure that the 207 Skywagon meets the high standards set by X-Plane 11 in terms of attention to detail and design.
- Immersive attention to detail is amplified by the use of impressive full PBR material shines and reflections, which only add to the detail.
- A highly impressive 64-bit compatible model which looks great and makes use of modern innovations to deliver a more realistic flight experience.
- Fully X-Plane 11, GoodWay and RealityXP GTN750 compatible to help make your flight experience more immersive than ever before.
- Impressive new end-user configurability via the Manifest.json file provided allows for you to adjust the Skywagon in any way that you want or need.
- The 207 Skywagon has been designed to improve its frames per second, making sure you always have a model which performs with consistency.
- Accurate flight performance makes sure that every flight in the cockpit of the 207 Skywagon feels as challenging and as rewarding, as flying the real thing.
- An immersive set of 5 HD liveries included, all carrying the looks and feel of genuine liveries which were developed for this aircraft.
- Impressive new blank HD texture allows you to create your own livery if you so choose.
- New Normal and Emergency Procedures PDF booklet provided for reference.
- Performance Tables PDF booklet provided.
- Quick Reference and Recommended Settings PDF helps to further get the most out of your time at the helm.