Sound Pack Compatibility Note: This sound pack will work with any aircraft model, both freeware or payware in FSX and P3D.
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition and Prepar3D (all versions including v4)
- File size
- 93 MB
Part of the aviation experience is not just getting to enjoy sitting around in the cockpit and fly, but hearing the whole experience evolve. This is why the Turbine Sound Studios Pilot Edition sound package for the Boeing 757 is such a popular add-on. It helps to add a whole new level of sound to the aircraft, making sure that the cockpit feels that little touch more specific and immersive.
It’s as if you are sitting in the cockpit, with contextual sounds chosen as if you are hearing from form the pilots’ seat. Developed to be compatible with the Qualitywings Boeing 757 model, this should work with more models than you might expect.
This sound package looks to capture the heart of the Boeing 757’ charisma. The twin-engine jetliner is an aircraft that was often a key part of aviation from the early 1980s to the mid-00s. Flying using a Rolls Royce RB211-535C, this gives you a very impressive and satisfying flight. Now, the RR engine kicks into action with the appropriate sounds pushing you along and into the sky.
It also includes sounds from the Pratt & Whitney PW2037 and PW2040 models, which were also used by the 757 in later life.
- Highly impressive sound files, with a total of 77 sound files making sure that you can get a revolution to the audio experience.
- Internal and external engine noises are included, with the volume of each sound adjusted to be more realistic.
- You’ll also hear all manner of environmental sounds, from the wind flying by the cockpit to the sound of your crew talking, this adds another much-needed layer of immersion.
- Not only that, but you will get to enjoy customized and bespoke distance-based and dynamic sounds which should make it very easy to find the cockpit even more immersive.
- Listen to your gears creak and change as you go up and down the gears, giving you that authentic sound of action being taken.
- New crash sounds were made from scratch, too, making sure that even the worst-case scenario comes with an impressive audio detail.