Boeing 757-RB211-535C Pilot Edition Sound Pack for FSX/P3D
For pilots who like to feel the immersion of the skies surround them, the Turbine Sound Studios Boeing 757 add-on package is a must-have. Giving you all the help that you need to really change the quality of your output, you will soon find that the Boeing 757 makes it very easy indeed for you to feel right at home thank to this added atmosphere. Read more...
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition and Prepar3D (all versions including v4)
- File size
- 103 MB
- Turbine Sound Studios
Sound Pack Compatibility Note: This sound pack will work with any aircraft model, both freeware or payware in FSX and P3D.
The Pilots Edition helps to give you cockpit specific noises to pay attention to. The richness of the sound is very easy to enjoy, while the crisp nature ensures that you never need mistake the wind for a hardware fault ever again. Designed to work with the Qualitywings Boeing 757 model for FSX, this should also work with other 757 models made for FSX.
It makes use of the sounds of the Rolls Royce RB211-535C and RB211-535E4 engines alongside the RB11-535E4B and the Pratt & Whitney PW2037 and PW2040 models respectively. Each model can make it very easy for you to get that rich and rewarding sound from the cockpit. Also, it should make it much simpler for you to manage your flight better, with each sound correlating to something taking place in the engine room.
Become a better pilot whilst immersing yourself in the overall experience with ease, starting today!
- 70 unique sound files made from scratch. Each sound file is aimed at making sure you can hear the roar of the engine and the plane reacting to any decisions made mid-flight.
- Cockpit environmental sounds help to make sure that you can get a greater feel for what it would be like to pilot a Boeing aircraft.
- Internal and external engine rounds roar into action, giving you a very impressive take on what the engine would sound like from the cockpit.
- Gear sounds to ensure that you can get a much more complete understanding of the experience overall, with each gear giving you a corresponding nice.
- Customized distance and dynamic sounds work in tandem with one another, creating a very entertaining range of sounds that you can hear as you fly.
- Impressive quality of work delivered on the crash sounds, too, makes sure that even something as dangerous as a crash can be almost enjoyed.
- A whole host of other sounds are included, too, with each one aiming to help make the whole flight experience a touch more enjoyable overall.
About Turbine Sound Studios
Turbine Sound Studios (TSS) are true masters in creating sound packs for flight sim aircraft add-ons. Known in the industry for the finest cockpit and external sounds. Founded by Christoffer Petersen and based in Denmark, they are true innovators in creating realistic flight sim cockpit sounds.
Their products are captured from the real-world aircraft counterparts using professional recording and editing techniques.
Their sound add-ons can be used on any aircraft model - both freeware or payware. They have focused on FSX and Prepar3D over the years but we are sure they will begin to remaster their creations for the new 2020 release of Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.