Boeing 737-600/700 CFM56-7B20 Pilot Edition v2 Sound Pack for FSX/P3D
For those who feel like they need an improved audio experience aboard a Boeing 737-6/7 aircraft, this is the place to start. Fully recorded in high definition and with sounds taken directly from the aircraft, this makes it much easier for you to get a comprehensive sound experience. Read more...
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition and Prepar3D (all versions including v4)
- File size
- 110 MB
- Turbine Sound Studios
Sound Pack Compatibility Note: This sound pack will work with any aircraft model, both freeware or payware in FSX and P3D.
New sounds are covered to help make sure that you pick up the kind of noise, chatter, and ambiance that one would expect from the cockpit. Built from scratch, this gives you an easy way to hear everything from start-up/shutdown to enjoying engines roaring from just about any angle you desire.
Designed for use with PMDG’ FSX and P3D model this should work with most Boeing 737 models.
With this sound package aimed at capturing the sound of the Boeing 737 range, this carries the quality and accuracy that one would expect. The richness of sound produced by the Boeing as it takes off is an iconic sound in aviation; this helps you to capture that perfectly.
This makes use of the sounds that one would hear from a CFM56-7 engine; a powerful engine that was first introduced in 1995. Capable of take-off thrust from 19,500-27,300lbf, this is an engine that produces the sound to match. Once previously rather muted and limited in terms of the sound it could produce, this add-on helps to remove that problem once and for all.
Now, you can enjoy top-quality aviation sounds that actually fit with the aircraft that you are flying.
- A comprehensive range of new sounds, with over 80 sound files provided in total.
- Every sound comes with a rich soundcone in 3D for the most immersive experience.
- Internal and external engine sounds play together in harmony for the best experience.
- Environmental sounds, from cockpit chatter to the wind, can be heard also.
- Gear sounds play when you change the gear, making it easy to note changes mid-flight.
- Crash and splash sounds are included to help you get the best crash experience, also.
- Everything is recorded in full HD, with the aim of meeting the highest of FSX specifications.
- Authentic sounds built on the knowledge found about the aircraft themselves.
About Turbine Sound Studios
Turbine Sound Studios (TSS) are true masters in creating sound packs for flight sim aircraft add-ons. Known in the industry for the finest cockpit and external sounds. Founded by Christoffer Petersen and based in Denmark, they are true innovators in creating realistic flight sim cockpit sounds.
Their products are captured from the real-world aircraft counterparts using professional recording and editing techniques.
Their sound add-ons can be used on any aircraft model - both freeware or payware. They have focused on FSX and Prepar3D over the years but we are sure they will begin to remaster their creations for the new 2020 release of Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.