- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- X-Plane 11
- File size
- 20.2 GB
Taking a trip to Aspen in a flight simulator should be a very fun and enjoyable experience. Sadly, the present take on Aspen, Colorado is not exactly brimming with realism. This take on it instead helps to invest some energy and charisma back into the region.
Compete with high-quality textures and scenery, this now looks much more like the real thing. The airport itself, Pitkin County Airport, is one of the most dangerous airports around North America. Hard to get to and to land at with precision, this airport is an endurance test for even the most committed of pilots. Now, you can get your chance to see for yourself just how hard taking off here can be.
The environment is dangerous and likely to cause you various issues during landing and take-off. Indeed, the airport itself is so dangerous that there is no flight allowed at night. Add in the unpredictable nature of the Colorado weather, and it’s very easy to see why so many people find it hard to fly here.
If you are a pilot who enjoys the challenge, this is the place to be. It might force you to think differently, but it will deliver an immensely rewarding aviation experience overall. From local landmarks in the city itself like the Aspen Chapel to the airport itself, plenty of changes take place here.
Now, X-Plane 11 users can enjoy Aspen like never before!
- Top quality up-to-date take on the Aspen Pitkin County Airport. This looks to capture everything from its long extended runway to the new taxiways and the fire station.
- New terminals, hangers, and other airport features are included for that extra attention to detail.
- High-resolution textures covering 19,000 square kilometers of space, with 30cm/pixel quality coverage. This helps to cover the airport, the town and the general vicinity.
- New helipad at Aspen Valley Hospital is included too for easier access when flying a helicopter.
- Top quality local landmarks all come to life from the Hotel Jerome to the Benedict Music Tent helping to make this truly look like Aspen at its best.
- Autogen homes and facilities designed in the architectural style of the region.
- Aircraft sit around the airport to help add extra life and business to the airport. So too do cars.
- Autogate plug-in animations are included for use if you use this plug-in.
- Custom mesh that fully represents the exact runway slope is provided for all the right reasons.
- Fully compatible with HD Mesh v4 and World Traffic 3.
- Arrives with winter seasoning extras included if required.
- Fully operational with X-Plane 11.05 or later.