Airport Bonaire Flamingo for X-Plane
The Airport Bonaire Flamingo is, without doubt, one of the most important airports in the Caribbean. Based in the Southern Caribbean, this small airport helps to make it easy for travelers and holidaymakers to head on down to Bonaire. This tropical island is a rich location with a thriving culture and nightlife making it easy for anyone visiting her to have a truly tremendous time. Read more...
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- X-Plane 10.50+, X-Plane 11 and X-Plane 11/10 Steam Version
- File size
- 690 MB
First set up in the 1930s as the first airport in the region since Spanish colonization three centuries beforehand, Airport Bonaire Flamingo played a major part in history. From American forces taking off from here during the Second World War to taking short-haul flights across the Caribbean and especially for the Dutch KLM, this offers a truly enjoyable aviation destination.
However, in X-Plane, this particular airport feels rather let down in terms of the quality of the airport itself. This helps to add a whole new look to the airport, bringing this island to the standard one would expect.
Brought up to the lively standards modern aviation expects, this makes sure you can enjoy Airport Bonaire Flamingo like never before. Based near Kralendijk, Bonaire, this airport is the product of thousands of photos worth of realistic implementation and recreation. Buildings are accurate in both size and style, with the high-resolution textures used throughout really making the airport stand out from the norm.
From new night effects to impressive buildings built from scratch, Airport Bonaire Flamingo looks totally different from the default. Customized runway lighting, new animated trees, and various other add-ons help to add a bustling excitement to the city.
These impressive changes help to make the airport stand out, from the smallest details to the most major. For a rebirth of Airport Bonaire Flamingo, then, start here.
- Works with total compatibility with both X-Plane 10 and 11.
- Outstanding replication of the theme, color scheme, and atmosphere of Bonaire, including the Airport Bonaire Flamingo.
- New and improved models are used to better represent the general architecture found at Airport Bonaire Flamingo. This helps to ensure that buildings, terminals included, look more authentic.
- High-resolution textures are used to help recreate Airport Bonaire Flamingo as expected. Major changes to the airport’ runways, taxiways, and general layout helps to maximize realism.
- Photorealistic ground textures are used to help cover both the airport flooring as well as the various surroundings in the near area. The perfect choice for high-quality realism on Bonaire.
- Customized runway and approach lighting systems help to improve visibility to a more realistic and acceptable level.
- Ambient animations help to add sway and life to the whole airport, with palm trees moving and the bustling of people creating a liveliness rarely seen in simulation.
- Interior modeling and intricate terrain mesh help make sure the interior and exterior of the airport match the quality that you would expect.
- Customized air marshallers are included if you use the Autogate plug-in, further improving realism.
- Clutter objects help to add more life to the airport, making it look as chaotic and as busy as one would expect in real life.
- Customized animated windsock model made from scratch for even more authenticity.
Aerosoft has been in the flight sim business since 1991 - true veterans of flight simulation software and providing add-ons for flight simulator users and virtual pilots.
Based in Germany, they have a true appreciation of attention to detail in flight sim quality. They have published many hit titles in the flight sim world over the years and they are known globally in the flight sim community.
Aerosoft publishes many titles from smaller flight sim names bringing their add-ons and creations to fruition and putting them in front of the masses.
Aerosoft is always at the forefront of the latest flight simulator technology and their customer after-sale support is second to none.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.