Zagreb Airport (LDZA) Scenery for MSFS
Croatia’s Zagreb Airport is now available for Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS) 2020 and it is replicated with the utmost attention to detail. All of the terminals, buildings, and other facilities have been reproduced, as well as the military area of the airport. Read more...
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS) 2020 Release
- File size
- 480 MB
The detail is continued with the sloped runway that is based on the airport’s own technical documentation, as has the slight slope of the apron towards the drainage channels.
The ground markings are also highly accurate and based on the recent parking stands charts, while the taxiways are based on recent changes.
There is complete PBR and normal texturing for all objects, with most models and textures are based on real airport photographs, while a custom orthophoto covers the altered parts of the original Bing satellite image.
Terraforming with a correct elevation of the entire airport and the surrounding areas has been adapted to the surrounding terrain of MSFS.
Static aircraft and vehicles are also featured, as are custom catering trucks and boarding stairs, as well as custom taxiway signage. Custom animated windsocks are also included and also featured is an animated radar antenna. The realistic nighttime lighting really brings the airport to life.
There are numerous animations featured, including windsocks, air and ground radar antennas, and custom jetways.
Several well-known buildings have been replicated around the airport, including a wooden chapel, first built in 1758 and renovated in 1896, as well as the ruins of the medieval ruins of Medvedgrad.
- Highly accurate reproduction of Zagreb Airport, including all buildings, terminals, service facilities, and military area of the airport
- Features reproductions of well-known buildings such as the old wooden chapel, the Sljeme TV Tower, and the ruins of Medvedgrad
- Highly accurate replica of the sloped runway based on technical documentation of the airport
- Recent charts used for the parking stands, taxiway signage, and ground markings
- Accurate gate and parking positions, including animated custom Jetway with each Gate
- Custom windsocks and animated radar antenna
- Highly realistic nighttime lighting and Approach lights
- Custom catering truck and boarding stairs, and static aircraft and vehicles
- Realistic navigational aids (ILS, VOR/DME, NDB, ATIS). AFD optimized, frequencies and approaches adapted based on recent charts
Aerosoft has been in the flight sim business since 1991 - true veterans of flight simulation software and providing add-ons for flight simulator users and virtual pilots.
Based in Germany, they have a true appreciation of attention to detail in flight sim quality. They have published many hit titles in the flight sim world over the years and they are known globally in the flight sim community.
Aerosoft publishes many titles from smaller flight sim names bringing their add-ons and creations to fruition and putting them in front of the masses.
Aerosoft is always at the forefront of the latest flight simulator technology and their customer after-sale support is second to none.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.