World of Aircraft: Glider Simulator (Standalone Simulator)1 reviews
This stand-alone simulator – part of a series of such World of Aircraft simulators – features multiple (motor) gliders and tow aircraft for the virtual pilot to hone their skills in these light aerial vehicles. Read more...
- Windows 8 / 10 (64bit)
- Product Downloaded with Key Provided
This package features five different aircraft (see below) and offers the virtual pilot the chance to embark on unique training exercises with each one. Each plane is highly detailed in its reproduction, right down to the authentic “flexing” of the wing surfaces. The sounds of the aircraft are also highly accurate and authentic.
There are two airports included - Herrenteich Airport which is a small airfield near the Rhine River, and the nearby Speyer Airport, while there is a 50x50 km area featuring woodlands, houses, and commercial buildings, all produced in stunning and accurate detail for the virtual pilot to fly over.
The conditions of the atmosphere and environment are also highly accurate, with thermals modeling based on real-life flight data meaning flights in the aircraft on offer will be highly realistic.
The User Interface is very easy to use and comes in six different languages (English, Russian, German, French, Spanish, and Dutch). There is also a manual available in English, German, or French (although there are more languages to follow).
- Features five different aircraft (see below)
- Includes Herrentrich Airport and Speyer Airport
- Features a 50x50 km area featuring woodlands, houses, and commercial buildings, all produced in stunning and accurate detail
- Highly realistic thermals modeled on real-life flight data
- Authentic and accurate audio and sounds
- Features animated road traffic, ships, and windsocks, as well as dynamic cloud shadows
- Easy-to-use User Interface in six different languages (English, Russian, German, French, Spanish, and Dutch)
- Features multi-player mode with Aero tow (Wilga and Blanik)
- Manual available in English, German, or French with further languages available soon
- LET L-13 Blaník - a world-renowned glider which is often used for training
- Diamond HK36 Dimona - a two-seater motor glider
- Schleicher ASK21 - a two-seater glider with good performance and solid aerobatics capacity
- Schleicher ASK21 Mi - a motorized self-launching glider with a small rotary engine
- PZL-104 Wilga - a four-seater aircraft, used for many roles, very suitable to aero-tow
Aerosoft has been in the flight sim business since 1991 - true veterans of flight simulation software and providing add-ons for flight simulator users and virtual pilots.
Based in Germany, they have a true appreciation of attention to detail in flight sim quality. They have published many hit titles in the flight sim world over the years and they are known globally in the flight sim community.
Aerosoft publishes many titles from smaller flight sim names bringing their add-ons and creations to fruition and putting them in front of the masses.
Aerosoft is always at the forefront of the latest flight simulator technology and their customer after-sale support is second to none.
Rated 4.0/5.0 based on 1 customer reviews
I think it is great. I give it a four out of five. Aerofly is doing a great job and expect better in future.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.