Around the World in 80 Flights Missions & Aircraft for FSX/FS20041 reviews
Around the world in 80 flights! Circumnavigate the globe, heading east from the historic Farnborough airfield in the UK, on an epic 80-leg journey around the world. Fly over the Alps and Pyrenees before facing the challenge of the mighty Himalayan range. Explore the Far East and Australia. Blaze a trail from the frozen north, to tropical Africa. Conquer the lonely Pacific, leapfrogging across a series of islands as you make your way to the United States. Make landfall and catch your breath before flying over some of the most stunning scenery in the world as you head across the vast expanse of the USA to the Caribbean before venturing a trans-Atlantic crossing back to Farnborough. Read more...
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X & 2004
- File size
- 77.9 MB
- First Class Simulations
Each of the 80 flight legs can be flown as individual or consecutive missions and are comprehensively detailed, with a flight plan, pilots notes, full briefing and a guide to many of the wonders of the world that pass beneath your wings. From man-made wonders such as the Great Pyramids and the Golden Gate Bridge, to natural wonders such as Mount Kilimanjaro, the Sahara Desert, the Indonesian Archipelago and the Grand Canyon, the entire route has been carefully chosen to showcase the breathtaking beauty of the planet.
Around the World Features
- The entire trip is a little over 400 hours flying time
- The trip covers nearly 35000 miles!
- Over 112 countries are either visited or flown over!
- The longest flight is nearly 3000 miles from Honolulu to San Francisco
- The shortest flight is 55 miles from Helsinki to Talinn, Estonia, crossing the Baltic
- The northernmost point of the trip is Sondre Stromfjord in Greenland whilst the southernmost point is Darwin, Australia
- Complete the entire trip around the globe in a stunning recreation of the 1937 Lockheed Electra 10E and you will have truly earned the special circumnavigators' certificate awarded to master aviators
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X or Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- Windows Vista or XP
- 1 GB hard drive space.
Time to fire this baby up, and boy oh boy what a sound. Taxi to the runway then open her up. It takes a short time to get to full take off power, but you know when you get because it sounds superb. Up in the air the aircraft handles very well. - Fly Away Simulation
About First Class SimulationsView all products/add-ons by First Class Simulations.
Rated 4.0/5.0 based on 1 customer reviews
This is a simple, straight-forward product.
You can, of course, look around the planet, do a number of google searches looking for the coolest things in the world to see, find appropriate airports along the way around the world and then not have to order this program.
I have often read other reviews from people who say just that, "why pay for this when you can do it all yourself?" Well, my answer is that doing it all yourself would take a lot of time. Here you can decide to spend a little bit of money and have all of this done for you.
A simple choice, I beleive: take a lot of time and put in a lot of effort, or decide that you would prefer to concentrate on flying. Each to thier own.
As far as i am concerned, they have truly sought out good routes, added a bit of detail to help you find and see the best things and of course all of the flight plans are fully prepared for your use.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.