Water & Clouds 2 Scenery Enhancement for FSX/FS20041 reviews
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X & 2004
- File size
- 40 MB for FS2004 / 39 MB for FSX
AFS-design brings a excellent scenery package of "Water & Clouds 2" for FSX and FS2004.
New Water & Clouds v2:
- Cloud with more structures and more opacity
- Water waves located close photorealistic
Finally, perfect clouds and perfect water!
The " Water & Clouds" scenery contains a comprehensive package of new water textures with mirror effects , as well as cloud and sky textures.
The program SDK Weather Theme by Microsoft new weather themes with complex clouds and air circulation are created.
With sophisticated alpha textures the clouds are simulated reality very good
The water textures, such as the oceans, are provided with mipmap textures, so that the remote representation becoming beautiful passes light in the horizon.
The calculation friendly mipmap textures improve the speed ( frame rate) significantly.
Especially on slower PC systems is to feel the higher frame rate.
New weather themes , photo realistic clouds and sky structures:
- Cumulus , stratus and cirrus clouds
- 111 autogenous sky textures
- Sunrise and sunset effects
- Sun effects for 4 different seasons
- Simulation of an ideal weathercyclon
- 3 AFS weather topics for the summer and winter time
New water effects and water textures:
- Oceans , seas, lakes
- 72 new very photo-realistic water textures
- Widened breathtaking river Texture
- Mirror effects of the water at sunshine, cloudy, twilight and night
- Different water textures with blue and green colors.
- Sharp water details at low altitude over water.
- More detailed wave animations.
- Custom built mipmaps for about conducting remote representation to the horizon
- BOEING 767 with Industrial House Repaint
Rated 2.0/5.0 based on 1 customer reviews
2/5 Verified Purchase
I must say I'm disappointed with the clouds in this "enhancement": I've seen more realistic ones in the credits for "The Simpsons"! I'm thinking of uninstalling it and going back to the generic FS2004 which are more subtle.