Tromsų X Scenery for FSX/P3D1 reviews
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D v3 and v4
- File size
- 894 MB
As one of the finest cities in Norway, Tromsø is often one of the must-visit locations in the nation. This add-on helps to take over 121km2 of scenery, and transform it into a whole new look and style. Custom buildings are included across this vast expansive, with high-class textures and baked shadows helping to make the whole region look far more like it does from the cockpit of an aircraft!
In terms of the airport, many changes have been included. The terminal itself comes with an impressive interior, complete with animated passengers within Tromsø Airport. Alongside the new Tromsø heliport and the docking system, you can see the whole of Tromsø open up like never before.
As one of the most important airports in Scandinavia, Tromsø Airport Lagnes is based on the island of Tromsø. With just under 2m passengers passing through Tromsø Airport every year, it’s one of the largest airports for volume in the region. Primarily serving the city of Tromsø, many inter-connecting flights join up here with other parts of Norway as well as major European flights in England and Russia.
Over the years, Tromsø Airport has gone through an extensive renovation to deal with the ever-growing volume of traffic that passes through here. For example, the runway was improved alongside new terminals and other expansions. Every change to the airport is included here, creating a very enjoyable to come and visit. This is a must-view for anyone looking to make Norway as easy to visit as it possibly can be.
- A complete rebuild of Tromsø Airport has taken place, fully compatible with FSX and P3D versions 3 and 4.
- High-resolution imagery is used throughout to help build a comprehensive take on this airport, with attention to detail maximized throughout. 121m2 of 50cm/pixel textures were used.
- Outstanding animation quality comes to life, too. Jetways, passenger boarding, and Deice servicing are all included alongside animated windsocks (SODE needed).
- Hundreds of new buildings designed from scratch are used to help make sure that Tromsø Airport feels as bustling as it should.
- Top quality 2048 x 2048 textures and baked shadows are included, too, helping to add further detail to the venue.
- Realistic night time and lighting effects help to really make the whole atmosphere of Tromsø change, making arrival and departure so much easier to prepare for at night!
- The Tromsø Heliport is added, too, with extensive attention to detail making it very easy to land at.
- Animated passengers walk around inside the massive terminal, which showcases the sheer activity that takes place at Tromsø Airport every day.
- Static aircraft can be used to help add extra weight and volume to how busy and alive the airport appears to be.
- Fully functional docking systems are accessible for FS users, too.
- Dynamic flood light and Deice truck lighting help to further improve visibility.
- Seasonal textures make sure the whole venue look as impressive as it possibly can.
- Compatible AI traffic packages will make it much easier for you feel the life within Tromsø Airport.
Rated 5.0/5.0 based on 1 customer reviews
5/5 Verified Purchase
Several years ago I flew - real life! - to Norway for a Northern Lights trip. We landed at Tromso Airport - a great experience! I now use P3D flight simulator to fly around the world. I decided to re-create my flight from years ago into Tromso Airport. I wanted the approach and landing to be as realistic as possible, so purchased Aerosoft's Tromso Airport from SimShack. It installed perfectly into my P3Dv4.5 sim...and blended perfectly with orbx Norway scenery.
So, to re-create my flight I departed Gatwick Airport EGKK,flying a Boeing 737-800, bound for Tromso ENTC. It's one of the world's most challenging airports as it sits among mountainous terrain on all sides. I decided to test my ability with the ILS DME RWY 01 approach. It is challenging, with a 4% descent to the runway. But as I made my final approach the sight of my new Tromso Airport was stunning - it could have been the real thing! I landed pretty cleanly, then taxied to the gate, where again the terminal and associated buildings were remarkably realistic, and accurate. So, if you're into mountainous scenery and challenging airports...put Tromso on your wishlist! My next challenge is a night time landing - where? Tromso!