- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X & 2004
- File size
- 56 MB
As an aircraft that many might not be used to flying, the Tiger Moth can pose both an interesting challenging and enjoyable aircraft to fly.
Itís a very impressive aircraft, designed to help make sure that you can float and ski to your heart's content from the comfort of the cockpit.
With the help of this add-on, users can begin to enjoy a much more exciting flying experience via the DH82A and DH82C aircraft models.
Known for their land-based features, these models make a great choice for entering some of the less comfortable parts of the world.
With the help of this aircraft, you can easily fly to just about anywhere that you wish and arrive with total comfort and freedom even when landing on choppy waters or snowy tundras.
Whatever you need to do when you are at the helm of a Tiger Moth, you will find that this highly realistic take on the aircraft allows for an exciting, engaging flight experience indeed.
A top-quality model for those who like to fly aircraft that pose both a challenge and a reward in equal measure.
A must-have for anyone looking to cover a range of aircraft styles in the one package.
- Numerous changes have come to life in the aircraft, with the addition of things like autoslats, engine cowl or lighting to ensure its accurate to the model.
- Impressive flight modeling allows for more immersive aircraft performance, including various new features such as stall moments and general flying behavior.
- New and improved liveries that match up with real-life uses for the Tiger Moth, creating great opportunities for role-playing and similar.
- Opening access doors and other animated parts of the aircraft ensures the aircraft feels like it reacts to how you operate.
- The authentic sound set delivers a much more immersive experience from the cockpit, with sounds tailored to react to what you do.
- Detailed working wing autoslats where flatted, with a fully working windy airspeed indicator, included also.
- Opening rear storage hatches work well, as do fully animated control wires and undercarriage suspension add-ons.
- The aircraft can be flown from both the front and rear seats, too, providing easier access to more scenic and cinematic views.
- Animated front and rear pilots who move to the request of your actions, ensuring you can get a generally more immersive cockpit experience.
- Detailed flying wires and fittings including bottlescrews and brackets create a more immersive cockpit and aircraft generally.
- Immensely detailed models for each of the aircraft, ensuring users can take to the skies in authentic recreations of this popular aircraft.
- Users will get access to four modern takes on the Tiger Moth, including the DH 82A Ski, DH 82C Ski, DH 82A G-AIVW Float and the DH 82C Float.
- Authentic new 3D panels and Virtual Cockpit features are all based on the real model.
- The interior of each of the four models included come with a very immersive aircraft layout tailored to match the real thing.
- A fully operational virtual cockpit, that comes with a whole new range of impressive 3D gauges that come with glass fronts for an immersive interior.
- Animated working controls are included, too. These include key changes like a working throttle, mixture, fuel cut-off, and rudder pedal set.
- Working Autoslat options make it easy for you to get access to a locking lever control and also pitch trim levers.
- Also, a fully operational airspeed indicator is included on the wing strut.
- Working compasses and operation bezel locks are included, too.