sim-wings pro Hamburg Airport Scenery for P3D
Available for P3D is this sim-wings pro Hamburg Airport and surrounding scenery add-on, which features a highly detailed reproduction of the airport itself and the surrounding area. Read more...
- Prepar3D P3Dv4.5+ & P3Dv5
- File size
- 12.6 GB
Not only has the airport and surrounding areas been reproduced, but each of the buildings – including the interiors – has been remarkably brought to life. The layout and the ground markings are also all based on actual ground maps of the airport, as well as the general aerial view of the airport and the immediate vicinity.
The animated jetways, animated ground traffic, static apron vehicles, working windsocks, and automatic switching runway lights (dependent on weather or time of day), all add further layers of authenticity. What’s more, the overall realism of the lighting – including night lights – adds even more of a real-life feel. Further still, these lights can be configured using the configuration tool.
The realism comes to life, even more, thanks to the differing seasonal textures, and is, in general, a destination that any virtual pilot would enjoy flying to.
- Highly detailed reproduction of Hamburg Airport and surrounding areas
- The authentic and accurate recreation of buildings and facilities
- Animated jetways, ground traffic (in and around the airport), working windsocks, and static apron vehicles
- Automatic switching runway lights that change depending on the time of day or weather conditions
- Realistic and dynamic lighting, including runway, taxiway, and approach lights
- Ground markings, lines, and general layout based on current ground maps of the airport
- Includes Lufthansa maintenance area
- The use of color corrected aerial photographs
- Textures reflective of seasons (spring, summer, winter, etc.)
- All corresponding function implemented by Prepar3D SDK tools meaning an easy installation (SODE not required)
- Configuration of lighting available through the configuration tool
- Smooth and automatic connection to default simulation landscape
- Detailed AFCAD using current navigation data
- Compatible with Orbx Germany North
- PBR materials for buildings, jetways, etc.
Aerosoft has been in the flight sim business since 1991 - true veterans of flight simulation software and providing add-ons for flight simulator users and virtual pilots.
Based in Germany, they have a true appreciation of attention to detail in flight sim quality. They have published many hit titles in the flight sim world over the years and they are known globally in the flight sim community.
Aerosoft publishes many titles from smaller flight sim names bringing their add-ons and creations to fruition and putting them in front of the masses.
Aerosoft is always at the forefront of the latest flight simulator technology and their customer after-sale support is second to none.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.