sim-wings pro Munich Airport Scenery for P3D
The second busiest airport in Germany, as well as one of the ten busiest in all of Europe, and a hub for Lufthansa and Star Alliance partner airlines, Munich "Franz Josef Strauss" Airport has been realistically and accurately brought to life along with its immediate surrounding areas for P3D. Read more...
- Prepar3D v4 & v5
- File size
- 10 GB
The entire airport has been stunningly reproduced, using aerial photos to further achieve full accuracy, with airport interiors and auxiliary buildings being realistically replicated.
The ground lines and stands have also been replicated using current airport maps. There is also a freight area, complete with container storage, halls, and buildings.
Further adding to this detailed realism is the animated vehicle traffic in and around the airport (which includes taxiway bridges over the access roads), as well as many static apron vehicles (which are configurable in the config tool).
The runway is highly accurate, which includes dynamic and realistic approach lighting and flashes, with the runway lights themselves automatically switching on/off depending on what time of day or the weather conditions.
The realism continues to shine through in the changes in textures due to seasonal changes (spring, summer, fall, and winter) which the virtual pilot will experience depending on when they are flying.
There is also the ability to add features such as airport traffic or static objects, and even dynamic lighting, while the pre-calculated shadows on buildings bring the airport to life even more.
The vegetation and textures blend seamlessly to both the default simulator or to ORBX Germany South and is further compatible with ORBX Germany South.
The centerlines have also been adapted for T1 and where there is a construction site area, there will soon be an update as soon as the buildings are finished in the real world.
- Authentic and accurate reproduction of Munich Airport, including immediate surroundings
- Highly detailed airport buildings, including interiors (apron side) and auxiliary buildings
- Current maps used for the ground lines and stands
- Authentic freight area complete with container storage, halls, and general buildings
- Authentic animated traffic inside and outside the airport, as well as taxiway bridges over the access roads
- Configurable static apron vehicles
- Highly authentic runways with approach lighting that will turn on/off depending on the time of day or weather conditions
- Realistic and dynamic lighting
- Seasonal textures dependent on whether flying during the spring, summer, fall, or winter
- No need for an extra add-on as there is functional safe gates with coordinate tables at every station
- Ability to add features such as airport traffic or static objects
- Includes both STRG-J and SODE animated jetways
- PBR materials
Aerosoft has been in the flight sim business since 1991 - true veterans of flight simulation software and providing add-ons for flight simulator users and virtual pilots.
Based in Germany, they have a true appreciation of attention to detail in flight sim quality. They have published many hit titles in the flight sim world over the years and they are known globally in the flight sim community.
Aerosoft publishes many titles from smaller flight sim names bringing their add-ons and creations to fruition and putting them in front of the masses.
Aerosoft is always at the forefront of the latest flight simulator technology and their customer after-sale support is second to none.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.