Saab 340 for X-Plane 111 reviews
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- X-Plane 11 Only
- File size
- 550 MB
Features Version 1.1
- High-end 4k PBR (Physically-based Rendering) graphics throughout, with ultra-realistic materials rendition (Dynamic reflections, realistic metal, and dielectric materials, etc.)
- Fully customized in-depth annunciator logic/aural warning logic/throttle logic, with friction control, gate, flight idle and flight idle override.
- Custom EHSI and EADI instruments and custom MFD85 with moving map, all featuring detachable pop-up windows
- Integrated FMS with a detachable pop-up window (Laminar default)
- Custom APS85 Autopilot with a detachable pop-up window
- Fully customized Custom Torque on Take-Off (CTOT) system
- Fully customized pusher (anti-stall) logic
- In-depth FMOD sound design implementation, including distance effects, realistic prop reversal effects, etc.
- A functional gust lock system
- Custom electrical system/Starter Logic/Fuel System/prop logic/Bleed Air System/Avionics busses/Hydraulic Logic (Requires, among other things, pressurizing brake lines prior to chock removal)/Electrical Temperature system/de-ice logic
- Custom independent windshield wiper logic (with functional off and park positions)
- Airspeed Indicator with “Barber Pole” and functional test sequence
- RealityXP GTN750 support (with 3D panel display support)
- Extensive VR support with snap points in every passenger seat (All knobs, buttons, dials, handles, etc. also optimized for VR usage)
- Extensive HDR lighting with gimballed 3D lights and dynamically illuminated tail logo and ice lights for amazing night lighting effects
- Ground steering (tiller) system
- Includes air conditioning, pressurization, and oxygen system
- Features reversionary logic for EHSI and EADI.
- All passenger seats support seat backs, table trays, armrests, HDR reading lights, stewardess call buttons.
- Main door has optional retractable passenger stairs.
- A functional stewardess control panel
- Visible and functional Ground Power Unit
- End-user customizable via Manifest.json file.
- Goodway compatible
- Engine design optimized for XP11.30’s new turboprop model
- Flight dynamics optimized for the latest improvements in XP11.30.
- Support for “librain” plugin, including wiper support (Requires separate plugin install)
- Librain support also includes visual ice effects on windows.
- 9 HD liveries.
- 1 HD Blank livery
- S340 Emergency Procedure PDF
- S340 Normal Procedures PDF
- S340 Performance Tables PDF
- S340 Reference PDF
- S340 Overhead Panel Layout PDF
- DCP PDF
- X-Plane FMS PDF
- Recommended Settings XP11 PDF
Rated 5.0/5.0 based on 1 customer reviews
5/5 Verified Purchase
Excellent graphics on this Saab 340 - it's not too indifferent from the real aircraft and most things that you can press work!
Fps is good. - reflections are superb and handling is realistic.
Fmc a little pain to get used to if you're not sure on these. X plane specific- not like the real aircraft. No weather radar which is little down putting but hey , its otherwise fantastic!